Tottenham Hotspur FC vs. Newcastle United FC (The Magpies) | Page 21 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur FC vs. Newcastle United FC (The Magpies)

Just for all of the posters here...there is nothing worse than having to explain to your kids that they can't wear their knock off Greek Market Harry Kane shirts to dinner whilst the fat Geordies get fatter at the tui restaurant .... Lemons..... I'll give you Lemons....

Entitled?

15 points in 15 games and demanding more is entitled?

Wanting the manager to stop sulking?

Wanting the club to stop falling out with key players

Wanting the club to improve?

I didn’t verify that but it sounds about right - and I’ll give you this: 15 points from 15 games is woeful.

Is he sulking? Or does he get a microphone shoved in his face constantly, and sometimes fails to say the right thing?

Is the club falling out with players or are players, such as Eriksen, wanting to move on for other reasons?

To the last point- I think the club has improved during Poch’s tenure. Outside the echo chamber that is vital spurs I’d say that’s the general consensus

I didn’t verify that but it sounds about right - and I’ll give you this: 15 points from 15 games is woeful.

Is he sulking? Or does he get a microphone shoved in his face constantly, and sometimes fails to say the right thing?

Is the club falling out with players or are players, such as Eriksen, wanting to move on for other reasons?

To the last point- I think the club has improved during Poch’s tenure. Outside the echo chamber that is vital spurs I’d say that’s the general consensus

Seems like he’s sulking - managers have to speak to the press - I’ll admit it’s a shit part of the job, but he’s rewarded well for it.

I don’t see other managers going off on a tangent about doctors etc

Trippier (no great loss) suggested something was going on behind the scenes and the performances indicate the players are not bothered.

It has improved, no question. But we are in real danger of going backwards and have done for the past 2 seasons league wise.

I’ll add dull, crab clueless football

The Harry Kane look a like isn't fooling me , he's shite.
But he did an interview on sky telling us how brilliant it is to be a striker of spectacular goals....
L

Some of that is succinct.

However, one Could easily argue that the improvements are largely on the infrastructure which has sweet FA to with Poch or his staff.

Cememting top 4 finishes over the last three years has been remarkable. On the flip. Side we havnt come close to a trophy under his management.

I would also add that during his reign le arse, United, Chelsea have all been in free fall for various reasons So only city and the bin Dippers have improved significantly.

Seriously Kiny, you still think he is the same player from 2 seasons ago??, I agree mate,hes not the only one but how can you defend him.

None of the squad are.

Prob the reason he wants to leave, I can defend him because once again when he came on with lo Celso we created more.

I found it quite interesting that Sissoko was more productive and effective in the last 10 mins when he took over from KWP in advanced positions. May be new role for him?

KWP seems to be another of the string of players that has been honed to carry the ball forward only to pass backwards.

Lo Celso, IMO, doesn't need the Poch treatment to bring him up to speed. He needs throwing in from the start. Arsenal have Ceballos and Pepe bedding in instantly.

Someone said the European Windows should be slammed shut by the time we face Arsenal. So, no more uncertainties??

None of the squad are.

Prob the reason he wants to leave, I can defend him because once again when he came on with lo Celso we created more.
None of the squad are ? , squad ... thats 25 players who are performing below their best ? Too many sweeping untruths on here.

I think you are on to something.

Looks like most of them would sooner be somewhere else.
KWP is trying very hard, Toby is being a model pro, Sanchez is learning bless him, Rose planted a cross on Mouras head from the wing nicely and got stuck in like he usually does, Winks would run through a brick wall for Poch, Sissoko is like a train, Lamela shows more energy and drive than most, Moura came close today, Son was rusty but there is no way he ain't trying ( bit selfish maybe ) Kane struggled today but not through lack of effort, Davies is an honest pro , Eriksen is gone . Only one player who didn't want to be there .

But he did an interview on sky telling us how brilliant it is to be a striker of spectacular goals....
L

Some of that is succinct.

However, one Could easily argue that the improvements are largely on the infrastructure which has sweet FA to with Poch or his staff.

Cememting top 4 finishes over the last three years has been remarkable. On the flip. Side we havnt come close to a trophy under his management.

I would also add that during his reign le arse, United, Chelsea have all been in free fall for various reasons So only city and the bin Dippers have improved significantly.

And we blow it as usual,wasting those two TW has proved to be an incredibly stupid decision . We really have shown an incompetent lack of vision and it's coming back to bite us in the arse.

Last edited:
2015 onwards erisken has been in the top 5 of PL assists. He has been doing his job consistently. Since hes been here he has been out of the top 10 one season.
I'm not talking about 2015 onwards stats I'm talking about last season Tarrico. I am not doubting the man's talents, he has been a wonderful player for us but he has been shite all last season , look at our CL final debacle,for a top player, who changes games he was Shite,as was Harry and a few others. He changed the game for us when he came on against Villa but he was shite again today.

It feels like the good times are coming to an end. No trophy to show.

That was abysmal today. Hard to take. So,so slow. They had there shape and kept it well. But where is
A) the speed and intensity
B) invention and quality

Awful line up in my opinion. Last week against city he started Eriksen and no Moura. This week and the first home game against Villa the opposite. Just think about that. Use your footballing heads here and tell me what's wrong there. I'm very disappointed in Poch and some of the players. Then there's the players I'm not disappointed in because I've known for some time that they are bang average.