Tottenham Hotspur FC vs. Newcastle United FC (The Magpies) | Page 20 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur FC vs. Newcastle United FC (The Magpies)

Jan is gone. Wants away.
So Sanchez at £45 million quid must be a player Poch wanted. so he needs to Play this season as first choice.
I Am on holiday and didn't see the game. But the malaise has been there for some time.
Poch can't claim underfunding, wages, or anything else for his teams performances.
Jesus, Levy tied all the kids up to long term contracts two years ago. Where has been the improvement in any of them?
Its too early to pull the trigger.... But I wonder if Levy has been Levy'd by the Lemons...

Then why have him on the bench at all.

It undermines him and looks terrible.

We need an intelligent coach/manager to teach our players some modern and intelligent football if we ever want to play effectively and win trophies.

Someone who, while paying attention to our defence, can teach direct and fast football with the inclusion of some team-related tactical automatisms and patterns of player positioning and ball exchange.

Among others, our style of play lacks vertical passes to our strikers and passing drills with 1-2 combination inside the rival's box.

We can't leave everything only to our players improvisation on the field and “the slow 'sideways' backwards before going forward style of play”.

Anyone else want us to win a league title? Playing exciting football? If you do, open you're eyes and realise Poch isn't the manager to provide that. Negative and a stubborn manager who has been carried by top players for the last 5 years. Those players have left, want out or are broken.

He is being found out. His time is up. :wave:

Anyone else want us to win a league title? Playing exciting football? If you do, open you're eyes and realise Poch isn't the manager to provide that. Negative and a stubborn manager who has been carried by top players for the last 5 years. Those players have left, want out or are broken.

He is being found out. His time is up. :wave:

AVB style football without Bale as he broke his bale (Kane)

Winks according to many. Apparently he is the new Xavi.

We desperately need that funny button !

The new Xavi hahahahaha , he's not even the new O'Hara or Mason, the sooner we get a new manager who bins the dross in this squad , the sooner we can move on up , rather than continue this backwards slide which should have been obvious to anyone last season , except the wilfully deluded.

'' Oooh look we chanced our way to the CL Final , Poch is a God and those 13 PL defeats don't count''

Pitiful.

AVB style football without Bale as he broke his bale (Kane)
Hmmmm.
I always thought AVB had the tactical brains to beat the big boys with our inferior players.
Unfortunately he has a side of inferior players over the course of a season.
Although some say he couldn't cut it - which may also be true...
Let's see how the season pans out for Poch and his team. They have zero excuses left. He got what he wanted. Game on.

Hmmmm.
I always thought AVB had the tactical brains to beat the big boys with our inferior players.
Unfortunately he has a side of inferior players over the course of a season.
Although some say he couldn't cut it - which may also be true...
Let's see how the season pans out for Poch and his team. They have zero excuses left. He got what he wanted. Game on.

AVB always used a high line against fast and skill full players. Hence why we always got smashed in his last season.

Terrible manager.

I was so looking forward to this season, new stadium,finally some decent activity in the TW. Now Im sorry if I am being a knee Jerker and i know its only the 3rd game in,but fuck me, this is the same oul shite over and over again. This is why we will never win a Title,sitting in my local listening to Citeh and Liverpiss fans cheering on Newcastle is embarrasing, why they even think we are a threat to them is embarrasing.Had enough now.think its time for fresh ideas and that means you Poch unfortunately.

2 years ago we took 4 points from the first 3 games. Third in the league that season.
Last year, 9 points but then proceeded to lose the following 3 games (including CL)

2 years ago we took 4 points from the first 3 games. Third in the league that season.
Last year, 9 points but then proceeded to lose the following 3 games (including CL)

And then people wonder why we never, ever win anything , it's a head scratcher isn't it. ?

Consistent is only a virtue if it's continuing to do the good things, not just repeating the same mistakes.

And then people wonder why we never, ever win anything , it's a head scratcher isn't it. ?

Consistent is only a virtue if it's continuing to do the good things, not just repeating the same mistakes.
But that's got sweet FA to do with anything other than the Premier League.
Particularly when we have a manager who historically hasn't deemed squad rotation an issue if we are playing league, fa, Premier or champions league a problem.

Just offering some stats to help put things into perspective for entitled fans calling for the manager and chairman to be sacked after 1 loss
If you hang round here for a while you will find that's not the case. And as for 'entitled' fans you Might want to rephrase that as its disrespectful at best and ignorant at worst for all of the posters here.
Stats are stats and Therorital science will tell you that an elephant can hang off the edge of a Cliff with its tail tied to a daisy.... Go figure.

If you hang round here for a while you will find that's not the case. And as for 'entitled' fans you Might want to rephrase that as its disrespectful at best and ignorant at worst for all of the posters here.
Stats are stats and Therorital science will tell you that an elephant can hang off the edge of a Cliff with its tail tied to a daisy.... Go figure.

Not trying to be disrespectful. Poor choice of words. Still, was only offering those stats to put things in perspective