Tottenham Hotspur FC vs. Newcastle United FC (The Magpies) | Page 34 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur FC vs. Newcastle United FC (The Magpies)

I didn’t say “is” , I said “was” in reference to the game on Sunday. It was a constructive view on a poor display of the TEAM as a whole .Not a player from the whole of last season , the last several seasons or the previous games of this season
I really don’t appreciate you trying to drag my point of view into your continued negative tirade against one individual .
You are perfectly entitled to post exactly what you want ,as I am .
There were plenty of inferior performances on that pitch on Sunday to warrant negative comments , but Erik Lamela,s wasn't one of them . In my honest opinion . Sorry

WW, ditto brother. I said it after the match...Lamela in my opinion looked to be our sole player with any type of motivation on breaking down the defense. I wish he would have stayed on and combined with Eriksen.

Financially Levy will say Poch has been our best and most successful ever manager with continual T4 and CL qualifications.

But for us fans...it is another story.... ......

I dont think anyone is saying he hasnt been a success.

Its just time for a change.

I dont think anyone is saying he hasnt been a success.

Its just time for a change.
Nobody could possibly say he hasn’t been a success . He needs to clear his head now , stop bleating , start listening to what is being said on here (!) and get us back to where he got us two seasons ago with a view to actually moving forward from there .
Otherwise it will be a clear indication that he cannot do that because he has gone as far as he can , which is fair enough , but he needs to be honest about that it if that is the case , and let us all move on .
He can’t leave us in limbo land if he doesn’t have any better IDEAS than he showed against the barcodes . He may not have had the required personnel ,due to injuries , but even with last years squad , we didn’t try anything different in the whole ninety minutes .