Totally Football Daily World Cup Podcast - Imps Alert! | Vital Football

Totally Football Daily World Cup Podcast - Imps Alert!

Sincilbanks

Vital Football Hero
I was driving in on my way to work this morning idly listening to James Richardson et al humorously punning their way through last nights results when...

James: You have a theory about England getting their set pieces from Danny Cowley don't you Ian?

Ian...Proceeds to describe our corner routine with the 4 guys lined up and mentioning our battering ram of Matt Rhead...

Obviously we all spotted the quick free kick routine he also nicked from the Mighty Imps last night but never, never in all my days did I think a discussion of England tactics on a podcast would bring a mention of how our Imps do things!

Spotted that myself Sincilbanks, also the ball from the free kick down the side of the wall (the one Greeny runs on to) I think DC’s been consulting on the side :grinning:

Spotted that myself Sincilbanks, also the ball from the free kick down the side of the wall (the one Greeny runs on to) I think DC’s been consulting on the side :grinning:
Yeah that's the one I meant, both Notty and I pointing frantically at the TV on seeing that!!

When I saw that free kick, I said to the Mrs "That's what Lincoln do" ! :grinning:

May I remind everyone that Iain Macintosh is the tard who said Lincoln were "dark-hearted and cynical", then dedicated his coverage of the Checkatrade final to the losing team. He seems to have modified his opinion...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just said in another thread, it was weird seeing England run the set pieces we have over the last couple of seasons.

There was also a mention during the coverage about various sports books that Southgate had studied, basketball being the main one, which is also the same as the Cowleys.