TOTAL ECLIPSE COMING (well nearly.....) | Vital Football

TOTAL ECLIPSE COMING (well nearly.....)

thefacehead

Vital Football Hero
A total eclipse of the sun will take place next month, although not visible from the UK, a partial eclipse will be, roughly 90% of the sun will be covered by our moon. You can see this happen between 8:20 am and 10:30 am, with maximum magnitude occurring at 9:23 am March 20th 2015 AD.

Here's a link to show the path.

http://astro.ukho.gov.uk/eclipse/0112015/

An here's a link to what most of you Brummie's will see -

http://astro.ukho.gov.uk/eclipse/0112015/Birmingham_United_Kingdom_2015Mar20_anim.gif

Being a Cornish man I was lucky enough to see the total eclipse of 1999, despite the crappy weather we got a gap in the clouds at the perfect time.

Showing your age sirdennis... and I was about to say 'already had one on my heart' ... so I am also!

I think it it is pulling too much BB that does it, Club dude told me not to get so excited and take your time and it works!!

Yet another anti disabled remark from sirdennis, when will this cyber bullying end? :17:

ClivetheVillan - 25/2/2015 11:23

I think it it is pulling too much BB that does it, Club dude told me not to get so excited and take your time and it works!!

It`s true Bodybutter.
Clive always rushes it and ends being rough.
I`ve told him to be cool,calm and collected and that all good things will come(pun intended) to those who aren`t rough.

I think eclipses are shit.
(For BCV`s benefit) :17:

Clubpaver - 25/2/2015 12:07

It`s true Bodybutter.
I`ve told him to be cool,calm and collected and that all good things will come(pun intended) to those who aren`t rough.

:19: :12: Do you know what i could just imagine a world event like a UFO landing in front of humanity and BCV dude ''this is shit'' and walking off

Fantastic, the weather forecast is cloudy, oh I'm so pleased we live in a country where the weather doesn't constantly ruin anything that is reliant on nice weather.

It will be a bit darker and murkier here than normal, that will be all by the looks of it, or non looks of it.

ClivetheVillan - 26/2/2015 11:34

It`s true Bodybutter.

:19: :12: Do you know what i could just imagine a world event like a UFO landing in front of humanity and BCV dude ''this is shit'' and walking off

Oh that made me laugh

ClivetheVillan - 26/2/2015 11:34

It`s true Bodybutter.

Oh that made me laugh

Not unless the aliens finally land during the darkness and declare me their leader thefacehead