total crxp | Vital Football

total crxp

Agree with the top comment, but I am still watching.

An unacceptable first half performance - the third in the space of a week. At least on Saturday, we could point to the fact that we were playing a good Doncaster side. Tonight we are getting deservedly beating and dominated by a really poor Accrington side - we could be further down, plus Samuel off with a bad injury too.

We surely can't play any worse in the second half and the hair drier treatment from SE will surely come to the fore. Accrington are no great shakes, so the game is till there to be won, but we'll have to play a hell of a lot better in the second half. That was completely unacceptable and abysmal in the first half. SE can't even use the excuse about budget of our squad tonight, although I'm sure he'll probably claim that Stanley have a bigger budget than us!

Disappointing first half. No shortage of effort from players time for the manager to earn his corn.

Take a close look at the team after 25 mins it simply is very average at best .Without Samuel, Graham and O'Keefe arguably three of our top six or seven players.Without a bit of quality it is hard see much improvement on the season so far.

I'd argue, at this point we shouldn't be surprised with what we've seen. We are exactly what a lot of people thought we'd be at this point - a mid-table team. We've beaten the teams we probably should have been beating and lost to the teams we probably should have seen coming.

I think January 16th will be a good point of evaluation: our games up until then are against Peterborough (H), but also Rochdale (A), Northampton (A), Plymouth (A) and Burton (H).

By the way, on reflection, it wasn't intentional to laugh all the way down our fixture listGills.jpg....

Accrington are starting to look like a decent outside punt for the top six .With games in hand they have a real chance of getting among the top sides.

Accrington are starting to look like a decent outside punt for the top six .With games in hand they have a real chance of getting among the top sides.

No-one is running away with the Division. This season is a weird one and it all still seems "up for grabs". Bookies might be a bit worried.

My wish is that we have a good second half of the season and are around the playoffs.
If we can make the playoffs it will have been a great season but if I’m honest, promotion terrifies me.
The gap is now so big that we’d massively struggle which would take all of the gloss off.
Only 2 wins off 5th place as it stands. With our next 3 games all winnable (Northampton, Plymouth and burton). I don’t think a top half finish is too much to hope for. With a top 6 flirt thrown in. I tend to agree that if we were promoted it would be incredibly tough to stau up this time. However maybe if we were promoted SE could be tempted to stay, and I think if anyone could pull off a miraculous 4th from bottom finish, it is him.

Only 2 wins off 5th place as it stands. With our next 3 games all winnable (Northampton, Plymouth and burton). I don’t think a top half finish is too much to hope for. With a top 6 flirt thrown in. I tend to agree that if we were promoted it would be incredibly tough to stau up this time. However maybe if we were promoted SE could be tempted to stay, and I think if anyone could pull off a miraculous 4th from bottom finish, it is him.
Great post