Toronto | Vital Football

Toronto

Nick Real Deal

Vital Football Legend
Sad to hear this news coming from Canada. I heard people saying it's such a diverse and welcoming City. The Mayor said the City is in good hands. Armed police were on the scene very quickly and apprehended the murderer close by. A harrowing report from an eye witness described what he saw, it sounded horrific. What the motives were are not clear yet .

There isn't any indication here as to what the motive was for this. Very limited information coming out other than the suspect's name and age.

I have read he is Armenian. The Armenian holocaust happened on the 24th April perpetrated by the Turks. The attack happened in the Iranian quarter of Toronto . I didn't know Turkey has repeatedly denied the holocaust and objects to any reference to it.These are all others potential theories, not mine.

I have read he is Armenian. The Armenian holocaust happened on the 24th April perpetrated by the Turks. The attack happened in the Iranian quarter of Toronto . I didn't know Turkey has repeatedly denied the holocaust and objects to any reference to it.These are all others potential theories, not mine.

None of that is showing up here.

Drifting toward mental health issues as a reason if not a motive.