Top of both Leagues | Vital Football

Top of both Leagues

I think our attenances have been significantly boosted by fans who abandoned us in the Conference years and have now returned to the fold.
Indeed they are mate several of my mates 'returned ' during 2016/17 and like me also bring their kids now.
Granted even I used to miss quite a few in the dark days at home mainly midweek but since the Cowleys arrived I've missed one, when we won the conference.
Shona is in her 5th season of going now but tells me she can't really remember many of the games from the first two as it so bad she told me, bless her.

I think our attenances have been significantly boosted by fans who abandoned us in the Conference years and have now returned to the fold.

Guilty your honour, I think I went to 4 games in 5 seasons.
Southport A 2-2
Alfreton A 3-1
Grimsby H 3-2
Barnet H 4-1

Then I saw the Cowley’s introduction at the press confidence and thought, I’m coming back, and North Ferriby 6-1 was the perfect start ???⚪

I'm still in trouble with Shona for not taking her to that game

Last edited:
I came back when i moved out of home. Then when the Cowley’s were announced saw the club was going places and followed us even closer.

Southport A 2-2
Alfreton A 3-1
Grimsby H 3-2
Barnet H 4-1

Then I saw the Cowley’s introduction at the press confidence and thought, I’m coming back, and North Ferriby 6-1 was the perfect start ???⚪

Come on mate admit it, there's no shame in admitting you are bored stiff with prawn sandwich fantasy Football bulllsh*t served up in the Premier League

Come on mate admit it, there's no shame in admitting you are bored stiff with prawn sandwich fantasy Football bulllsh*t served up in the Premier League
If I'm honest mate I've got a bit bored of winning 4-0 every week, (thinking how the hell we didn't get 7) .... I only do big Top 4 games now, and Champs League, especially midweek away trips in European Cities.

Southport A 2-2
Alfreton A 3-1
Grimsby H 3-2
Barnet H 4-1

Much as I may have ribbed you on this, welcome back Kev.