Top 4 and Where will we finish? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Top 4 and Where will we finish?

Can't see us getting too 4 ....we may end up hard to beat but as it stands I don't see where the creativity and free flowing attacking football is gonna come from.

think we will get torn apart by a few teams...So... 6th.

I'm confident we'll make top 4, as usual people always believe players at other clubs are better than our own.
We have two of the best strikers in the PL, our problems were at the back.
I think people will be surprised at the difference it makes to a team when you are not conceding soft goals, even last weekend we witnessed PEH getting forward and making runs down the channels.
No one is going to convince me Leicester have better players than us.

I'm confident we'll make top 4, as usual people always believe players at other clubs are better than our own.
I think people will be surprised at the difference it makes to a team when you are not conceding soft goals, even last weekend we witnessed PEH getting forward and making runs down the channels.
Leicester may or may not have better players. But they've proven they have a better team for the last two years.

overall they have better players than us, we have a world class player and a few very good ones. They have 10+ top quality players and as a team are much better than us. Luckily they bottle it, not quite as bad as us though.

For me it's all about of we can get N'dom motivated and committed - he could be the difference.
If Nuno can get a tune out of Nd the question is then what formation and where does he fit best? It is really unclear. I don't like the current midfield 3 nor Moura or Berg for those wide spots..

Also if Nuno does go a back 3 it changes everything. Essentially swapping Berg or Moura for Romero. Would Rom play central and more like a DM at times allowing us to drop Skipp or PEH fo ND.. interesting to see what Nuno does. He may do it slowly too.

At the moment Madison looks like he's struggling to recapture his form after his injuries, if that doesn't change, they'll struggle to tick.
They've had their problems with injuries but they've recruited well again. I still believe they'll be there or thereabouts come the end of May.

Not so sure it was unbelievable. I think they'd banked on getting Kounde but didn't. And they let Kouma go. So they may be a little light on CBs?
Zouma was their weakest defender so i doubt there'll be any tears at The Bridge.

Niguez & Lukaku are lightyears ahead of anybody we bought. They really have mopped up some of the best talent throughout Europe over the last year & a half but this time they went for the killer blow.

Zouma was their weakest defender so i doubt there'll be any tears at The Bridge.

Niguez & Lukaku are lightyears ahead of anybody we bought. They really have mopped up some of the best talent throughout Europe over the last year & a half but this time they went for the killer blow.
Zouma still played a lot of games last year though. And numerically they're low on CBs for a full campaign. But they've strengthened their weakest area with Lukaku. They're already very strong in midfield so I'm not sure Saul adds that much other than strength in depth which, of course, is important.

Zouma still played a lot of games last year though. And numerically they're low on CBs for a full campaign. But they've strengthened their weakest area with Lukaku. They're already very strong in midfield so I'm not sure Saul adds that much other than strength in depth which, of course, is important.
They've no discernible weaknesses to speak of & with the introduction of Niguez & Lukaku they've now got ample cover in midfield & up top. Honestly Gary i feel you undervalue Saul somewhat, the lad's gonna be a huge signing for them. It really pains me to say it but i believe their squad is just as strong if not stronger than PSGs.