Toon Sale | Vital Football

Toon Sale

Nick Real Deal

Vital Football Legend
Am I right in suspecting the crown prince of Saudi Arabia is the financial muscle behind the sale of Newcastle United ? The guy who's side kicks killed the whistle blower in the Embassy in Turkey and chopped him up into pieces while his fiancee waited outside .

Am I right in suspecting the crown prince of Saudi Arabia is the financial muscle behind the sale of Newcastle United ? The guy who's side kicks killed the whistle blower in the Embassy in Turkey and chopped him up into pieces while his fiancee waited outside .

I think you're wrong, the Reuben brothers don't need the Saudi investment fund, but they may well be an investor behind Stavley who's leading all this as the 'front-man'.

The Reubens could buy up most of the PL 5x over. Over the years I've joking referenced what we used to and still call the North London Jewish Mafia, believe me, these guys head it and Levy is an acolyte learning at their knees! they are frankly incredibly successful first-class businessmen.

I think you're wrong, the Reuben brothers don't need the Saudi investment fund, but they may well be an investor behind Stavley who's leading all this as the 'front-man'.

The Reubens could buy up most of the PL 5x over. Over the years I've joking referenced what we used to and still call the North London Jewish Mafia, believe me, these guys head it and Levy is an acolyte learning at their knees! they are frankly incredibly successful first-class businessmen.
It has been suggested the prince is part of the consortium led by Stavley but to what extend I do not know. As he has money to burn I guess it could be substantial ?

It has been suggested the prince is part of the consortium led by Stavley but to what extend I do not know. As he has money to burn I guess it could be substantial ?

It's not his exactly, it the Saudi nation sovereign fund who look for undervalued assets to invest in, usually over a 7-10 year term, often longer but rarely (if ever) shorter.

So from a nations coffers ?

Yes, it's their Pubic Investment Fund, which is the investment fund for its beyond 2030 vision (when they hope to be free of dependency on oil). So the investment could last post 10 years from now, but somehow, I doubt it.

What it will be is another pain in our arse competition for that top 6 or 4...

Fortunately, this time I think UEFA will be watching them like a hawk and won't let them do what City or ~PSG did..

Sheikh Anvac has finally bought Newcastle.

He's promised to bring the freshness back to the side.

Sheikh Anvac has finally bought Newcastle.

He's promised to bring the freshness back to the side.

Yep, oh Mr. Manager could you come up to my office at the consulate, I'd like to discuss results and your comments to the press....

What manager in their right minds would trust him!?

I was looking at it from the angle of being morally ok. Not necessarily legally. I read this morning the Saudi share could be 80% .

If we took a morality stance every time they invested in a business - half the major businesses in the UK/the world would be taboo..

Saudi's make no apologies for their laws or their way of life, so it's all about a non-judicial killing of a critic, the Russians do it regularly (hence why you'll not see or hear any criticism from them), so do the Chinese, North Koreans, Venezuelans, Israeli's, Cubans and a good few African states, so unless we are prepared to take a global moral stance of whose money we accept and who we trade with, I think we'd be hypocrites to object to this, we just don't have a leg to stand on.

Last edited:
I was looking at it from the angle of being morally ok. Not necessarily legally. I read this morning the Saudi share could be 80% .

That's bad news for fans of other PL clubs because you can call me any name you like if this prediction doesn't come true;

Almost all dodgy streams fans will watch from time to time are hijacked by a Saudi company with Saudi Government blessing; the PL tried to take them to court in Saudi last year I think and failed, Qatar and Saudi Arabia have been at each others throats for years now for Qatar's support direct and indirect for ISIS and the Yemeni rebels.. who the Saudi's are at war with.

The rest of the PL clubs will be rubbing their hands with glee at the thought of finally having the leverage to make the Saudi authorities act and end the piracy, and that will be the end of 90% or more of the streams sit at home fans watch!

So good for Newcastle fans, disastrous for other PL fans who can't go to games.

That's bad news for fans of other PL clubs because you can call me any name you like if this prediction doesn't come true;

Almost all dodgy streams fans will watch from time to time are hijacked by a Saudi company with Saudi Government blessing; the PL tried to take them to court in Saudi last year I think and failed, Qatar and Saudi Arabia have been at each others throats for years now for Qatar's support direct and indirect for ISIS and the Yemeni rebels.. who the Saudi's are at war with.

The rest of the PL clubs will be rubbing their hands with glee at the thought of finally having the leverage to make the Saudi authorities act and end the piracy, and that will be the end of 90% or more of the streams sit at home fans watch!

Well, that’s cheerful news...I’ve revised my view of lockdown...I hope it lasts forever!

What percentage of fans do we reckon are watching dodgy streams at this point?It's gotta be high right?

I've noticed the latest idea is for the TV companies to work with the ISP's to have new embedded technology in the broadband routers themselves. A different place in the chain to stop the signal rather than try to block some guy in Riyadh. That then blocks the MAG boxes through the ethernets from the router. Apparently, Virgin are furthest ahead, and these dodgy people that use these boxes will soon have to put a home VPN between the router and the mag box as the next trick up their sleeve.

Obviously, I just listen at 3pm on Saturdays to the radio :innocent: