too early to panic!? | Vital Football

too early to panic!?

swans87

Vital Youth Team
Middlesbrough won and Burnley got a point, which means we're currently 4 points away from safety, with Monday's opponents Stoke occupying 17th. Forgive for not being able to see anything other than a defeat at a team we hate playing again. Our run of games doesn't get any easier, we're not playing anyone else around us for a month or so I don't think and we desperately need to get another win against Man United. A draw at Stoke would be good enough. I see Hull and Sunderland being in the bottom 2, but I'm still struggling to work out who, other than us, will make up the 3rd to go down.

I'm starting to feel fed up with everything with the Swans lately, and I can't be the only one. I don't know what this club is about anymore, what direction we're going in and where we're heading with these Americans in charge. Something has to happen in the January transfer window to have any glimmer of confidence about these guys who now own us.

So many fans I speak to are resigned to us going down already, I'd like to think that we'll just about manage to stay up, but I have to admit I can't see where the points are going to come from. Bob Bradley also has his work cut out and I'm far from convinced that he too should have got the job. Guidolin shouldn't, but Bradley should have? Not sure about that but lets hope he's got what it takes to pull off the great escape.