Tony Xia Thread | Page 74 | Vital Football

Tony Xia Thread

A Twitter flash came up on my e-mail saying that Hull are going to fly a banner at their match against us. To read, "Allams and Xia out."

When you try to in depth it makes no sense,according to reports Tony Xia is practically a billionaire according to wikileaks and is listed in places like Forbes. Might be better to search under his real name Xia Jiantong
(quora.com). If it is the case then why all this shit?

Did we ever find out why Mervyn King and David Berenstein lasted 5 minutes?
Through last season it really felt that at last there was a proper management structure in the club that would take us forward.

That was the previous regime mate.

Who is actually controlling things at Villa? By that I mean who is actually on the premises at Villa Park running the show? As far as I can tell the owner is anywhere but at V.P. so who is the number 2 looking after the shop?

Yep I'd just stumbled on that as well. The Wikipedia page has the paragraph:

Xia describes himself as a self-made millionaire.[1] He describes his net wealth as "rather more" than a dollar billionaire, valuing some of his businesses the same as or more than Teamax which he sold for 5 pence: "I own quite a lot of private businesses and I think I can sell some of them for the same amount or more."[2] In 2018, his estimated wealth was £1.[3]

What surprises me is how little there actually is about him on the internet.

So, Doctor No is finally recognising something has to give. Pity he didn't realise it earlier on before turning down offers for the club.

Who wouldn't want to hang on to owning the greatest football club in the world, but if it was me my love would tell me I had to let go for the club to prosper. Hopefully Xia is coming to this realisation and we can welcome him as a minority shareholder or better still a fan with no financial ties to the club at all.