Tony Xia Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

Tony Xia Thread

We all bought our season tickets early, we will fill every away end, we will go up.
Vic crowe, Brian Little, John Gregory, big fat Ron , Dean Smith?

Also wanted a Raleigh grifter but ended up with a fold up bike, that scar has never healed.

I am very worried.

Yep. Me too.There is no good news, positivity or good thinking from me. Thought we had a good structure when were taken over. All of a sudden missing out on promotion twice, cutting players and staff and all sorts left right and centre , the chairman coming out saying it's going to be extremely tough next season and I'm supposed to think the club is being run well and getting sorted after that disgraceful prick Lerner ?. Dreading next season . And I'm sorry, if people think that playing a bunch of kids with no experience in the championship next season is ok then they are naive in my humble. We will be relegation material. And i am quite happy for someone to copy and paste that for this time next year at throw it back at me. Not for a minute will I expect it though. Because we villa fans are a patient bunch with the youth players coming through. We will be so understanding with you.
We are aren't we Jack, Andreas, Marc, Luke, Gary G, Barry B..........et al .We have shown great patience with you .

I said before Saturday I would be worried if we lost as it seems in China owning a Premiership club seems to be the be all and end all in terms of social status etc.

I hope to god he isn't pulling the plug.

When you deal with Chinese businessmen day in day out and none had even heard of Xia you have to be worried.

I have been from day 1 and I think he's been financing us by shifting money around in his companies and hasn't the means to do it any longer.

Yep you are spot on in every way there mate he's a faker

Been out all day and just catching up with today's developments.....this is so depressing. Wish Xia hadn't bothered. Poses yet more questions than answers and serves to do nothing other than unsettling matters to an even greater degree.......as if we aren't suffering enough....!!