Tonight's VNL Match Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tonight's VNL Match Thread

Snats - 6/4/2016 13:21

Grimsby struggling, overtaken by Dover as things stand and have still got to play four of the top seven after today...they couldn't, could they?

Maybe hold your horses :gent:

Some hasty views including mine - the Cods escape - someone must have given Nolan some sort of transplant - but always thought there was a footballer in there - probably needed the right club - and he has obviously found it at the Cods after false starts at Stockport, City and Wrexham.

Halifax get out of jail - glad to see them score a late winner - we need as many 'local' clubs in this league as poss.

Two ex Imps score in Blissett and Nolan. I think Blissett's turnaround in form is more surprising than Nolan's as looked totally lost playing for us. But that was probably down to the useless management team...
Burrow scored too o well such is life onto next season
UTI

Oh dear, Jon Nolan wins it for Grimsby with a "superb" long range shot in the 87th minute.

Of course he was so crap when with us :no way:

Rasenimp - 5/4/2016 21:40

Snats - 6/4/2016 13:21

Grimsby struggling, overtaken by Dover as things stand and have still got to play four of the top seven after today...they couldn't, could they?

Maybe hold your horses :gent:

A man can dream!

berksimps - 5/4/2016 21:58

Oh dear, Jon Nolan wins it for Grimsby with a "superb" long range shot in the 87th minute.

Yes he was. Lightweight, gutless, sulking child.

plumbob - 6/4/2016 14:27

Yes he was. Lightweight, gutless, sulking child.

Nolan to score the winner in the playoff final and reveal I LOVE PLUMBOB t-shirt

Well that's weird, because it was a cross that went all the way in apparently!