tonights matches | Page 83 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Same as Ryan Bennett at Wolves Nathan. He was always a bit Iffy for us but he is now a prem player and looked solid yesterday against Man City.

Raggett is a good player hench why so many teams were interested when we got him just that DF and his style didn't suit him - or my view DF never rated him nor Matthews gave them a few games but never really backed them and so just got rid.

We could have had a really good young side this season and probably be doing better than this lot.

Webber and DF go on about using youth and having a younger side but yesterday we had an average age of 27 and same as on the bench.

We could have just gone with the following and would have filled me with more confidence and also the fact that it would have been a young side with academy players meant they got more time from me. Obviously once McLean was fit he would come in and also same with Morris. It would also give you the chance to go with more formations and styles.

1535293925716.png

DF seems to think to have a couple of youngsters on the bench that you'll never pick or around the side that is him giving them a go. Maddison and Pritchard can't really be included.

Lafferty scored twice today for Glasgow Rangers. ....he couldn’t do that for us . I wonder like so many other players they are hopeless for us yet succeed elsewhere . There is something wrong at NCFC .... I wonder what it is ?

AIS 20 th and binners move up one to 23 rd on alphabetical order due to Reading GD getting worse so far today.
A very sad state for East Anglian football.

Something hardly surprising to hear but still shocking someone’s actually admit it. The corruption for the “big” clubs is alive and kicking. Bet it goes on to some degree in this league too. I’ve always been convinced we get far more decisions against us than for us consistently 49E07294-1D6D-460D-B7F4-0345C95913CB.jpeg

It’s gone on for years . remember Manure being given 7 minutes of injury time and then mysteriously winning a game . I have always thought our game against manure when we lost mysteriously 1-3 when it was looking like we would win the inaugural Prem leave was thrown

I still think that ref had an agenda during that game against Palace - disallowing Jerome's goal.

I see the special touch that AN had on PNE seems to have gone - they are playing and performing much like we were in his last season.

I am not sure what DF sees in playing Cantwell on the left as he isn't a left winger. He is more a number 10

Subs:
Oxborough (GK), Godfrey, Trybull, Vrancic, Passlack, Srbeny, Rhodes

Oxborough maks up the extra home grown player