tonights matches | Page 82 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Jerome scores in playoff 1st leg. His move now looking like a bargain for derby. 4 goals in last 5 games

Few Norwich old boys involved tonight.

Jerome
Johnson
Wisdom
Pearce

Peter grant is derby 1st team coach

Sky say he is a confidence player and at Norwich he wasn't getting the 'love' and wasn't played properly. I guess towards the end none of our forwards are used properly.

Morris scored tonight and helps shrews into final. Godfrey got MOTM and played very well. Will we be able to keep him as prem scouts watching?

Watching game ... man, I wish we were in playoffs (if we weren't up of course). I get nervous but it is exciting too. Maybe if we were in them I wouldn't be so keen,

How is Sessegnon valued at £50 million?

How are Boro in the playoffs they aren't a great side and the ground is always near empty?

Fulham have a good squad but a few loan players in their side

Fulham would lose more players if staying down and Viler would always be a threat so if we are to make progress next season I would rather go to Fulham !

Few more former canaries playing tonight:

Howson
Bamford (bench)

Villa are like the former Norwich club

Snodgrass
Grabban
Bunn (bench)
De Laet
Lansbury (bench)
Steer - not involved
Bruce and Calderwood

Josh on the right wing and Jacob at left back ! That makes it literally Josh v Jacob lol . They give each other a high five as Jacob comes on. :clap:

Sean Raggett scores for Rotherham against Millwal 1-0.

How is it hes doing really well for Rotherham and even gets a goal and for us he couldn't even get on the pitch. Are we not in the same league against the same opposition?