tonights matches | Page 81 | Vital Football

tonights matches

I am enjoying watching England tonight...Only probs are what they cause for themselves however!
1-0 at the mo after 62 mins.

Apparently he has shin flints which he has had for a while and has played with City and Scotland with medic help and Scotland knew before hand he couldnt play 2 games this international break.

Steve from Oz - 27/3/2018 11:24

Apparently he has shin flints which he has had for a while and has played with City and Scotland with medic help and Scotland knew before hand he couldnt play 2 games this international break.

I just spat my coffee everywhere reading this...Hilarious...Shin Flints.!.!

Skin Flints, Shin flints and Shin Splints whats the difference eh..Haaaa

fanforlife - 26/3/2018 22:56

Steve from Oz - 27/3/2018 11:24

I just spat my coffee everywhere reading this...Hilarious...Shin Flints.!.!

Skin Flints, Shin flints and Shin Splints whats the difference eh..Haaaa

Did you really want a light repaint of the kitchen FFL !!!!!! :grin:

Crap - I knew I should have checked the terminology!!!!!!!!!!

Hanley is ruled out with shin splints and has already returned to his club for further assessment from City’s medical staff,

Mind you, if you try and say it fast sounds like any of those!!!!! :grin:

Jerome scored 2 against Cardiff taking his tally to 4 for derby. Was he just not trying for us? To be fair to Cardiff the ref was terrible.

So what are we thinking tonight? If Huddersfield wins they are safe (I think) and apparently we will be due around £1.5 million from them because of a clause in Pritchard deal.

But would be funny if they did go down and he is back in the championship plus I am guessing we have a sell on clause and I think another premiership club would go in for him.

FT . Chelsea 1 Huddersfield 1 . Huddersfield stay up . How DID they do it ? I will tell you ... a smart manager , an owner and chairman with the drive hunger passion and desire to do EVERYTHING possible for the success of his club , players and coaches with the same attitude as their clubs owner , and a bond for the love of HTFC between its owner , Board , manager , players and fans .

I look on Huddersfield Town with a jealously tonight as my club pocess none of those vital attributes we need to go the Prem and stay there . Owners , Board , manager and players of NCFC who give us shit results like Sheff Weds away ...hang your heads in shame

Initially I was upset as wanted Pritchard to be relegated but in cold light of day as Bears says he would have done a Fer anyway and now Fer and Olson are back to championship : )
Also Swansea may be in decline and Huddy on way forward so maybe best to have Swans in same league next season. Not that we will be anywhere near the top to worry about a promotion challenge.

Now don’t get me wrong , I am no fan of Huddersfield . I am passionate about Norwich and what I want to see is us to have the drive , fight and passion to go up . It doesn’t matter who we buy next season , those qualities I keep banging on about have GOT to be there otherwise we will get nowhere , and I personally blame the silent passionless Prem hating Smiths for giving us absolutely none of qualities with their total lack of leadership .

Listen to what Phil Neville has to say about fight , drive , determination and passion .....