tonights matches | Page 79 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Posted at 75 mins
Derby 5-0 Hull
A whole host of changes being made now.

Nouha Dicko is off for Hull after failing to make an impact on his debut, with Adama Diomande on as his replacement.

Derby withdraw David Nugent and Andreas Weimann. Johnny Russell is introduced for the final 15 minutes alongside debutant striker Sam Winnall.

Seems other teams have new strikers !!

Derby 5-0 Hull
Those substitutions have not injected any more life into a game which has gone a little bit flat in the last few minutes, but perhaps Chris Martin's introduction will change that.

He's on for Matej Vydra, who has now scored four goals this season, having netted only five times in the whole of the last campaign.

Another striker !!!

There must have been more to the Johnson transfer. Wasn't there rumours he'd been sleeping with grabbans gf?

A game played with passion , fast attacking football , and strong strikers who attacked like lightning .....that was EVERYTHING that was missing from yesterdays boring dross at Carrow Road :worried:

What’s your verdict folks ?
Godfrey ready now,can’t wait to see him back with us
Morris I still maintain won’t make the grade with us but did put in a shift
And if we are after Nolan yes please !

Godfrey looks very good and has built up some muscle.

Morris, I agree I think he will come back in summer and DF will give him a go but I just can't see him making the grade. He is on a long deal so we have time.