tonights matches | Page 195 | Vital Football

tonights matches

I see that dirty cheat Pearson is not playing v Brentford today.
They appear to prefer Wilshere. Maybe he was picked against us to play that dirty wind up role ?
Danjuma gets a player sent off this time so Brentford down to 10.

Are the play offs decided yet? Or are some teams still in the mix? Surely Brentford and Swansea are in the play offs

If only Pukki had not missed pen and we had not let Rooney score that late free kick, Paul Warne and Rotherham would have survival in their own hands.
11 games in 3 days was crazy and unfair.

Last edited:
I wonder in my life time will I see us win a trophy like the fa cup, league cup, European or premiership? I bet some Leicester fans thought they'd never see the day. I'm sure only a few seasons ago we were playing them In the championship or even we were in the league above.

Bears.
I am getting old but have seen 3 league cup finals ( one win ), 2 fa cup semi finals
( both defeats ), a premier league title challenge ( finishing third to qualify for europe ) and 4 european games ( including a trip to Munich ).
I am resigned to never seeing anything to equal those achievements as none of them were with Smiffs in charge and whilst they remain there will never be anything close to those achievements again.

Watching Leicester City yesterday showed how far we have dropped behind similar clubs to us . While we claim (under the Smiffs) that we can’t buy the players we need ,Leicester have found rich owners who love their club and and that has brought them a thriving club who won the Premier League in recent times and now the FA Cup

I have been lucky enough to see us win the League Cup at Wembley , and to see us play our first ever game in a European competition. I have been there on 5 occasions when we were promoted , but whilever the Smiffs remain in charge I fear we will never see us win a big competition. That requires investment, hunger, passion and a burning desire to succeed . The ageing Smiths hold none of those attributes

Last edited:
Under the Smiffs we will continue to dream but never become a club that can stay in premier league for over 1 / 2 seasons, have a 2 tier City Stand, retain best players or buy quality players.
They are happy with average and I am not, never have been and never will be.