tonights matches | Page 152 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Idah had to be removed from Ireland squad due to covid. He had close contact with someone who tested positive or something. If he has to self isolated he'll miss our next game. DF will have to make new plans as to who he subs a winger for as it's usual idah I about the 60th minute

Hugill needs to start.
100% but will he? Pukki hasn't impressed for me and it has been 4 games so give the 5 million pound man a start and time like Pukki has been given. I think a break will help him and also the prospect that he might not be number 1 forward might make him think shit I need to get back to where I was.

How long ago was it that Pukki injured his toe at Leicester. ,,, yet Fark Up keep picking him as his number one striker despite ongoing injury problems and his terrible lack of form . It is now costing us points yet DF won’t change

Deemed good enough to be an International player and score two goals , while Fark Up deems him not good enough and sends him out on loan :clap:
I thought he was more a number 10 or winger but he is their main forward. He could have linked up well with hugill.

Stephen Kenny remains without a win in his five games as Republic of Ireland boss as his Covid-19 hit side lost 1-0 against Finland in the Nations League.

As was the case in Dublin last month, Fredrik Jensen hit the winner after a short kick-out by Irish keeper Darren Randolph gifted the hosts possession.
Enda Stevens hit the woodwork for the Republic with Ronan Curtis, Aaron Connolly and Jeff Hendrick going close.

Teemu Pukki missed two great first-half opportunities for the hosts.

But the Norwich striker atoned for those misses in the 66th minute by intercepting Randolph's errant kick-out and squaring for Jensen, who lashed into the net from close-range for the Euro 2020 qualifiers after his initial effort had been blocked by Republic debutant Dara O'Shea.

Stephen Kenny remains without a win in his five games as Republic of Ireland boss as his Covid-19 hit side lost 1-0 against Finland in the Nations League.

As was the case in Dublin last month, Fredrik Jensen hit the winner after a short kick-out by Irish keeper Darren Randolph gifted the hosts possession.
Enda Stevens hit the woodwork for the Republic with Ronan Curtis, Aaron Connolly and Jeff Hendrick going close.

Teemu Pukki missed two great first-half opportunities for the hosts.

But the Norwich striker atoned for those misses in the 66th minute by intercepting Randolph's errant kick-out and squaring for Jensen, who lashed into the net from close-range for the Euro 2020 qualifiers after his initial effort had been blocked by Republic debutant Dara O'Shea.
He still didn't look right to me.

I found it funny how during the West ham spuds game the commentators were saying West ham basically rolled over in most away games with the exception of the norwich game....typical.