tonights matches | Page 135 | Vital Football

tonights matches

That could happen bit its cool we have oxborough but DF would play McGovern, loan ox out and not get replacement

I don’t hold out much hope for next season . It will be a time of turmoil and all our best players will be gone . I no longer have any faith in Webber as the the guy has now messed up completely two transfer windows and has bought a team who are statistically the worst we have ever had in the PL. we have a head coach who can’t read a game , has not got a plan B ,can’t use the substitute system , and won’t play his best players . The guy is now reduced to peculiar 7 minutes rants about the best we have .
Add to that toxic mix the sight of of two doddering ancient owners whose selfishness in all things Norwich beggars belief . They are only interested in a solvent self funding club to leave to the clueless Tom and will waste every penny we have to achieve that .
I am sorry but until us fans stand up and force these jokers out of our club ( starting with the Smiths ) then the future doesn’t look good