Tonights game | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tonights game

People who go to a football game to support their team on a Saturday afternoon aren't *****. You can question their decision to do so under the current circumstances, but either way, it doesn't make them *****.

No, ***** are people who thieve off their employers by dipping their hands in the till and biting the hand that feeds them.

***** are people who have no regard for the welfare of others by drink driving.

Perspective, ****.

So what do you call someone who supports a billionaire financially in his destruction of the football club they supposedly love?

Aye,already explained last season to you,fuck all to do with me,just taking a 7yr old.
He loved it but wasn't that arsed about going back.
Sat on in his fatha's back last Saturday then walked home & kicked a ball in his garden.He doesn't see you as a **** neither.
Fkn wake up!

Last edited:
I will answer.Yes a drink driver is a ****.As for you being on about O.M,I don't know him from Adam but I bet he will probably say at the time if it's true what you say he was a **** for doing it.The difference is he probably won't do it again.
You will do it again.You will keep paying to watch Ashley thieve from the club year after year and take the piss.
Misguided my arse.

Those "*****" that went to Old Trafford to support their team are doing what you, me and thousands of others have done over the years - supporting their team through thick and thin

Except for the bloke who throws around most of the insults - he isn't made of that kind of stuff - the same stuff that built our reputation as genuine, loyal, one city one club fanatics

No - that bloke chucked it because he didn't like Big Sam's style of football - he walked away because the club he supported wasn't quite entertaining enough for him and now sits in judgment over lads and lasses who have been going to games for longer than he has existed

The current attendees are exercising their right to do whatever the fuck they want but get abuse from a bloke with 5 minutes connection with our club who chucked it simply because we weren't Barcelona

I dare say there might have been a few "*****" in the away end yesterday but travelling down to Manchester to support their team wasn't the reason why

Last edited:
While it nice to see the owner squirm a bit but back to the game the bein sport coverage showed we should have had a pen and their second goal should not have stood for a man u player interfereing with the keepers line of sight while offside.
Overall a dissaponiting result from the position we were in but an improvement in the display . The team is littered with sub standard players . Difficult to win games with a handful of decent players.

Oh and here comes the lurker, finally came out from under her rock. Must be pissed on gin again.

McDreary’s comments have been discussed at length and he thinks he knows the situation better than me. Strange man.

*Edit: more than enough time for people to have seen the truth*

Last edited:
The situation is you are not boycotting or protesting - you stopped going even before Keegan was shit on.

Yet for some reason you feel in a position to ridicule others who are not boycotting or protesting

The ONLY reason you call these people ***** is because you do it from behind a keyboard

I fully understand the situation

I’ve explained my reasons several times over the years yet you come back with the same old claptrap. You’re like a dog with a bone. Get some new material for Christ’s sake.

How i laughed at the edit of his original post, deleting all admission of drink driving and stealing. What a fucking coward.

His own (imagined) friends on here actually came out and told everyone what they really thought of him a bit back. TC and OL told him what a **** they thought he was. He had a part share in a season ticket for a couple of years way back and sold it on for the games he didn't fancy, you know, against the likes of Charlton and Bradford. A fair weather, gloryhunting ****** fan if ever there was one.

And he thinks he has the right to lord it over those that still support their team. Does he really think many real supporters know of his existence, let alone give a shit about his opinion?

Expensive, household name signings dry up, Chris Pace fucks off tout suite. Happy to be associated with the club when things are rosy, fucks off sharpish when things aren't so great. Aye, just the sort of supporter our reputation was built on.

Got your back up, didnt I. Told the truth and still wasn’t what you wanted to believe. Defamation is the correct term. You play how you want though, petal.

OL and The Corner?! Met them twice in my life. Hardly the cornerstone of how I go about things. And don’t worry, neither of them have told me that to my face. The Corner couldnt stand up to my 10 month old son because he weighs less.

Btw, you’re clearly lying about the admissions as the admin on here can prove.

Admins, I hereby consent under the Data Protection Act 2018 to prove that Neppos is lying by posting what I said again.

Last edited: