Tonights game | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tonights game

His face was a fucking picture there, gone was the smug smirk we saw last week at St James and his cockiness in the cab midweek, nothing gives more pleasure than seeing nasty pieces of work like him getting a bit back, they really can't take it.

The moment they stopped playing football it all went wrong.
Why change the way of playing and try to hold the lead the 2nd half is beyond me. Sure, Manu tried harder, but they plainly were given the win.

Just knew they would throw it away.
Diame offers nothing, silly trip for the free kick which brought them back into it. Open chance missed with a header. Ritchie runs around a lot but creates little and scores even less. Perez cannot finish and is
Ought weight
Poor defending on the goals, third goal headed in by the smallest man on the pitch, Lascelles was marking him shortly before and lost him
Disappointing and no guarantee we will perform well against so called lesser sides.
Relegation battle all season and a guaranteed early exit as usual from the FA Cup.

Bit gutted when they got the 90th minute winner but got over it by the 96th.
Even a point for the fat piece of shit does no one any favours in the long term,hopefully it's just another rusty nail in his rancid coffin.
Two fingers won't be forgotten!

First game I've seen this season,was surprised how entertaining it was considering the two mangers at the helm.

Thought the team were very unlucky and found it very difficult to watch those manure fans celebrating like they had won the champions league.

I agree with Toon_power,once we stopped playing football it went wrong.

I stand by my assertion that Benitez will keep this team in the premiership and will be on here eating humble pie if they go down.

I hope those that have us relegated after 8 games will be gracious enough do the same.

For me aside from Muto missing that header to go 3 up, I thought the game changed when Kenedy had to go off injured. For the second game running, Atsu contributed massively to the opposition and his loss of possession led to the winner.

Overall it was a result we didn't deserve but in regards to the bigger picture it is a result I was over before the final whistle blew.

for The neutral it wasn’t a bad game to watch. Madrid game had preference here but watched it on the phone. Happened so many times before you become immune to it

Humble pie's a lovely dish Pie,reckon it's a nailed on meal for you come the end of the season,I'll be gracious enough if it it turns out otherwise.Should be clearer by the end of January if not before.

I was in a pub surrounded by Irish man u fans and i said when we went 2-0 up we would be beat because thats been NUFC all through my life just wish i had thrown a few quid on man u at half time.

Regardless of our current position, we still wont go down this season. If tonight showed anything, it showed that there's enough there to scrape enough points on the board.

Fair point Ry, it’s at a stage now where we go down like a stone or be sold. As long as it’s not ‘out of the frying pan into the fire’ with a new owner

People who go to a football game to support their team on a Saturday afternoon aren't *****. You can question their decision to do so under the current circumstances, but either way, it doesn't make them *****.

No, ***** are people who thieve off their employers by dipping their hands in the till and biting the hand that feeds them.

***** are people who have no regard for the welfare of others by drink driving.

Perspective, ****.