Tonight Steve Lovell | Vital Football

Tonight Steve Lovell

True, but I'm not sure we get to hear his true feelings. He's a very good company man.

I think that’s completely untrue. Lovell is perhaps sometimes too honest when asked a question.

If he doesn’t bleat on about not having enough money it’s because he wants what’s best for the club he’s been at for donkeys’ years rather than having his own agenda.

Said we would have gone for jarvis but only found out last minute by text and deal had already done.
Said even jarvis only knew last minute deal had been done.

Lovell said the Main problem is inconsistentcy this season, plus injuries which haven’t helped.

All i am hearing is a load of waffle from SL. "We need to learn" etc.

Heard it all before.

Wilkinson - not my type of player and told him so.

Nash - needs to do more

Oldaker - was doing well but dropped workrate. Now back on track and will play mant games.

Nash may have to move on to get games, he wasn’t in the squad Saturday as top scorer Eaves was available again

Talking about budgets / it’s a collective effort, the Chairman is working hard blah blah blah, off on a tangent to team performances

Last caller was good. Sums Gills up perfectly "an air of resignation about the whole club".

Steve's answer was poor but I can't blame him what else could he say.

Steve basically said it was poor Saturday but those players have won other games. In other words we are super inconsistent and he has no idea why.

Last caller was good. Sums Gills up perfectly "an air of resignation about the whole club".

Steve's answer was poor but I can't blame him what else could he say.

Steve basically said it was poor Saturday but those players have won other games. In other words we are super inconsistent and he has no idea why.

I agree, good caller. Tim from Bromley. Not our Bromley was it??