Tonight against Rochdale who will play? | Vital Football

Tonight against Rochdale who will play?

dedmans

Vital Reserves Team
Big 5 days coming up with some tired legs that must keep going.
Will be interesting to see who plays but this match is much more important than the Arsenal one which should be treated as a go for it and enjoy game.

So, are we going to claim that 3rd place spot tonight? I really hope so. It will be a big push in the right direction. Got to win first though.

Well, we go into half time 1-0 up, and I'd say that is pretty much deserved. We've been dominant in my opinion. Not massively so, but the edge is with us at this moment in time. No sitting back in the second half though, we must secure that 3rd place spot that we're in at this moment in time..

Guy suggests we are fortunate. Centre forward needs to dominate.
Marquis isn’t really doing that
If Ollie doesn’t qualify that’s our failing.
My opinion so far

Yeah I tend to agree about Marquis dedmans. Not so sure on us being fortunate though. From what I can make out we're having much more of the attacking play, and the stats seem to bear that out. Just don't want a last minute loss of concentration now.

Well dedmans that was a good nights work mate. I am very pleased, and can go to bed with a big smile on my face. Up to 3rd now and our goal difference is up to 19. Great stuff. Well done the lads.. :clap::thumbup:

Last edited:
Well we won in atrocious conditions, at times I couldn't see anything due to the rain on my glasses!.
To be fair, they deserved something out of that game, they played well considering the weather. They could, and possibly should, have had 2 or 3 goals.
Still onwards and upwards and, if results favour us this weekend, we'll still be in 3rd.

Looking forward to Monday night, it should be a Milan type atmosphere and will rattle Arsenal. I don't expect to win but I think it will be closer than most people think.

You're a trooper Lemmi. A fan for all seasons.

The thing is, we do seem at this present time a much more solid unit than we have been in the past. This team never gives up.

I bet you are looking forward to Monday night too. I certainly would be. I'd just love to be there savouring the atmosphere. You'll have to bring us back some of the vibe, and lets hope the rain holds off for it.

Last edited:
Well, yesterdays games went our way, and we're still in the number 3 spot. I'm going to be watching the Sunderland v Coventry game with interest..

Coventry have beaten Sunderland so are now in top spot. I was hoping for a draw, but on reflection its not too bad a result for us. It keeps us in 3rd place with our game in hand and Sunderland behind us. Its still all too tight to call though, and lots of twists and turns yet to come. We live in interesting times.. :thumbup:

Last edited: