Toney back to Newcastle | Page 2 | Vital Football

Toney back to Newcastle

All this, injuries, loan signings departing the club, is unsettling and will come back to bite us in the arse. As I have said before play off place for us. :eek:

DRAGNET - 11/1/2018 18:15

All this, injuries, loan signings departing the club, is unsettling and will come back to bite us in the arse. As I have said before play off place for us. :eek:
Who is injured?
McDonald is back.
Toney was a waste of time.
Evans is a loss who can be covered by Power or McDonald.

DRAGNET - 11/1/2018 18:15

Bloody hell mate,whats up with you?
We are top of the league and heading for the championship,enjoy it ffs.Im sure there will be plenty of moaning opportunities next season.

Will be interesting to see if Ivan Toney scores against us when he makes his return to the DW.

Still trying to decide whether he stopped trying to improve after the Shrewsbury (away) match or just didn't fit into the manager's system or simply an overrated young premiership young player.

Looks very much like his replacement is Vaughan, however the Sunderland fans don't seem too disappointed to lose him. Some say he is static, poor control, and cant score in the championship, sounds familiar!

OnLoanfromEnfield - 12/1/2018 11:49

Will be interesting to see if Ivan Toney scores against us when he makes his return to the DW.

Its looking like he might not be fit to play us on saturday.

What is a cert though (and relief?) Charlie Wyke is suspended and not available next weds away at Bradford.