Tomorrow's Game -Weather Impact | Vital Football

Tomorrow's Game -Weather Impact

collingham imps

Vital Squad Member
What do people think about the chances of tomorrow's game being affected by Storm Dennis - looking at the forecast heavy rain looks a distinct possibility up to and including the game time and we know that the pitch will already be fairly heavy as a result of recent weather - wondered if it is called off when we can expect the call as we are due to set off at 10am tomorrow.

I think there is a good chance it will be off. If not, at least there should be cover for the hardy Imps in that new stand of theirs. If not the only shelter will be that prehistoric bog block 🤢

The heaviest rain is expected mid-day onwards. I'm setting off around 10am also but suspect that any threat to the game will be well after that time so chances of an early announcement I think is slim unfortunately

The heaviest rain is expected mid-day onwards. I'm setting off around 10am also but suspect that any threat to the game will be well after that time so chances of an early announcement I think is slim unfortunately

Heavier rain forecast around 2 and they are not getting the 40mph + winds up there.
Good chance it will be on I'd say.