Tomorrow - minds made up? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tomorrow - minds made up?

I voted out, my wife voted in, because of the bees. One of my daughter's voted out, and my son wants out too, but wasn't allowed to vote at 16, even though it will affect him more than me. We all decided not to talk about the referendum and go and find out info for ourselves.

Walked to the polling booth earlier and was still undecided. Stood outside and went through the pros and cons and finally decided that i would vote to remain.

As soon as i came out i was less than happy with my choice. Not sure i'd have been any happier with voting the other way though.

Foxinthebox67 - 23/6/2016 14:15

Walked to the polling booth earlier and was still undecided. Stood outside and went through the pros and cons and finally decided that i would vote to remain.

As soon as i came out i was less than happy with my choice. Not sure i'd have been any happier with voting the other way though.

That's what my wife done. To me both options were bad, and neither were side were right with their predictions of the future. My wife decided to vote in, but feels guilty?

markets all over the shop - just got dropped from 6/1 to 9/2 in the space of 2 minutes?! I suspect it's just traders throwing money to influence the markets in there favour.

Incidently, was I the only person able to vote without being asked for ID?? I was asked my address which I gave, they asked me if I was (my name) and when I said yes they passed me the voting slip.

I wonder if there will be complaints tomorrow from people unable to vote as they discovered they had already when they got there...

John_Knee - 23/6/2016 19:42

Incidently, was I the only person able to vote without being asked for ID?? I was asked my address which I gave, they asked me if I was (my name) and when I said yes they passed me the voting slip.

I wonder if there will be complaints tomorrow from people unable to vote as they discovered they had already when they got there...

Same here. Didn't even have to give full address. Just street name and my name