tommy | Vital Football

tommy

The pledge

Vital Reserves Team
just to let u know, before we get the usual uniformed comments, that Tommy Robinson will again be arrested for nothing. Those of u who who believe the media will come out with your usual remarks, those of us who know the truth will know the real reasons.

just to let u know, before we get the usual uniformed comments, that Tommy Robinson will again be arrested for nothing. Those of u who who believe the media will come out with your usual remarks, those of us who know the truth will know the real reasons.
As a individual he is possibly of little threat as he is just a mindless thug .It is the small following of this mindless thug that is the biggest threat to society. So if you want him to live a arrest free life I suppose the best way is to totally ignore his mindless drivel.

Hey pledge. Can you send me your bank details and password please. I’d like to contribute to your worthy cause.

The pledge, you are becoming as
tedious as Buddha with the relentless pushing of your own agenda. Do your own research, look at the websites you like, but stop keep shoving this rubbish down our throats please
Sorry I struggle to see a connection Buddha has never promoted violence his posts are often thought provoking and certainly never promotes violence.To connect the him with the pledges of this world is the sort of discrimination that leads me to believe that Buddha has a very real cause.
I believe you owe Buddha a apology.

Sorry I struggle to see a connection Buddha has never promoted violence his posts are often thought provoking and certainly never promotes violence.To connect the him with the pledges of this world is the sort of discrimination that leads me to believe that Buddha has a very real cause.

I must have missed the post in which Pledge has promoted violence.

Never promoted violence, lol.

"promoted" ? Hmm, I can't off the cuff cite a post where he "promoted" violence...
(....maybe like he has never yet produced a supposedly "racist" post on here).

But I'm fairly confident in saying that he is a serial justifier or excuser of violence and vandalism.
Bristol "kill the bill" thread perhaps ?

Last edited:
"promoted" ? Hmm, I can't off the cuff cite a post where he "promoted" violence...
(....maybe much like he has never yet produced a supposedly "racist" post on here).

But I'm fairly confident in saying that he is a serial justifier or excuser of violence and vandalism.
Bristol "kill the bill" thread perhaps ?

Another snowflake lol

Another snowflake lol
Yes - when it comes to violence or threats.:wagging:

But not when it comes to mere words of challenge or disagreement #.

# Pointing out abuse by SJWs is not "snowflakery" but about the hyprocrisy of the politically correct....
...who would happily abuse people they disagree with....
(...as demonstrated by some on here).

Yes - when it comes to violence or threats.:wagging:

But not when it comes to mere words of challenge or disagreement #.

# Pointing out abuse by SJWs is not "snowflakery" but about the hyprocrisy of the politically correct....
...who would happily abuse people they disagree with....
(...as demonstrated by some on here).

Another snowflake lol