Tommy Robinson arrested n/g | Page 11 | Vital Football

Tommy Robinson arrested n/g

Well, from what I 'think@ I read earlier, VG has basically stated he is not interested in the number of white pedofiles, he is only concerned with the number of Islamists who are.

Shall we call it quits now? All of us agree that child abuse is despicable and the perpertrators need to be put away for a very long time, irrespective of race/creed/religion. People like Robinson, Murray, Farage, Galloway and Choudery (and I am sure there are more barrack room lawyers out there, on all sides) are very clever with words and actions, ensuring they, usually, stay inside the law, but knowing their words will instill hatred and anger. They are, like Goebells, very good manipulators. Thus thread is going nowhere. No-one is going to change their minds. So let's leave it there. UTG

Being author of this thread , and of course after carefull consideration of Mehmets´ sentiments , I call a truce.
Until the next time Gents ,
COYG

Surely this is just the half-time oranges, and the 2nd half resumes tomorrow,,? ;-)

Being author of this thread , and of course after carefull consideration of Mehmets´ sentiments , I call a truce.
Until the next time Gents ,
COYG
How can you call a truce outnumbered one and a half to the rest of them?
https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/

Well worth a read this one. Brilliantly explained by a legal professional.
"ye of little brain" was my favourite bit. As the author states, the likes of VG and his far right extremist friends won't acknowledge their wrongs in this case even when it's explained so clearly.