Tomlin Talks Tough Tigers Test | Vital Football

Tomlin Talks Tough Tigers Test

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Loan signing Lee Tomlin has said he's expecting a very tough game against Hull City tomorrow but with them taking FA Cup victory a fortnight ago, he knows Nottingham Forest...

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?589931">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Lovely.

Can’t wait for the match Fred.

Pompous Pontiff pontificates pointless piffle & propaganda :56:

I've noticed that if someone is interviewed prior to the game, they will likely not be in the team for Saturday.

Pearced - 9/2/2018 13:52

I've noticed that if someone is interviewed prior to the game, they will likely not be in the team for Saturday.

lmao you mean it happened once recently with Lollipop? Geddy played tho didnt he?

just saw it thought it was the 'ball' boy at first ;)

V exciting interview re the boss tho great stuff :14:

paz1967 - 9/2/2018 14:22

Pearced - 9/2/2018 13:52

lmao you mean it happened once recently with Lollipop? Geddy played tho didnt he?
:14:
No, it's a bit different with the incoming players but over time the guy they send out to do a pre-match interview is usually one who doesn't play. The last example I can think of was Clough (of the Zac variety)

I'm taking my Liverpool supporting mate and his 7 year old daughter ( her first football game so i hope it converts her to the proper reds ) tomorrow, in front row of family stand .
Probably get bloody soaked looking at the forecast.
I've got a stinking cold as well so i DO need a pocketful of lozenges.....oh bugger !

My mate was sat next to me when i got lifted at Norwich.
A bad influence on me so blame it on him if the Jakemans start to fly.
Mind you even Tessa Sanderson couldn't reach the away fans from there.