Tom Miller | Vital Football

Tom Miller

devonexlondonimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
On the way back or dead in the water idea?
bear in mind Long is offski. rb cover needed.
Local connections,decent player versatile,right back ,centre half.
27 years old ,hails Cambridgeshire,seen around fanzone end of season

Viable, but I can't help thinking he would be cover only. I cannot see him getting in the side ahead of Waterfall, Wilson or Eardley except due to injury (or Checkatrade Trophy, perhaps). On the basis that Danny only signs players capable of challenging for a regular first team place, does that fit Miller? Not sure.

DC may see him as a good insurance option for various positions and he knows what he will get......proven pro............squadman.

Viable, but I can't help thinking he would be cover only. I cannot see him getting in the side ahead of Waterfall, Wilson or Eardley except due to injury (or Checkatrade Trophy, perhaps). On the basis that Danny only signs players capable of challenging for a regular first team place, does that fit Miller? Not sure.

I'd say Miller was capable of challenging for a first team place, unless he's dropped off considerably. Weren't we in L2 when he last played for us - I thought he performed superbly at that level (then).

I'd say Miller was capable of challenging for a first team place, unless he's dropped off considerably. Weren't we in L2 when he last played for us - I thought he performed superbly at that level (then).
Non league weren’t we?

Conference only 2012-15. Was the best of a bad bunch so I would be okay if he re-joined. The only rumour though seems to have come on previous threads in this forum. Still is a possible one

Cover for right back and right sided centre back - would be happy to take him on that basis. Was our best defender by a mile when he played for us, but then again our defence was complete dross then.

Conference only 2012-15. Was the best of a bad bunch so I would be okay if he re-joined. The only rumour though seems to have come on previous threads in this forum. Still is a possible one

And benig at the club for the playoff game! I’d have him, covers loads of positions, set piece threat, long throw, always 100%, not many bad games!

Me too decent player who can play right back, centre back and holding midfielder.
No coincide he was at the playoff game I would think...

In Winteringham near the Humber tonight. I wouldn’t be opposed but not exactly a thrilling signing. Don’t announce him before a striker Danny ;)