Tom Hallas | Vital Football

Tom Hallas

I'm just waiting for the role of;
'If you play shit you'll know about it therapist', to come up then I'll definitely be applying for that.

Mind you I'd probably be better off waiting for the role of;
'Full time moaner of OAP ticket prices', to come up, I'll be a lot more suited to that.

Anyway haven't got a clue what his job entails but welcome and good luck to Tom in his new roll.

Another example of how disappointed the board were with last season in every aspect other than recruitment.

Virtually a complete change now behind the scenes. If the same research has been put into this appointment as MK and Ross, then that has to be a plus - and an indication of how we are looking for an improvement in every area.

Personally I'm impressed so far with all the changes, and have a great deal of optimism and excitement already for the new season.

Well by the logic of one poster you end up where your signings are from. Can someone remind me which league Forest are in these days...

Peake, Hobson, Thommo nearly took us further on their upward projectory. It was without them that we plummeted to the non-league, from where they came.

Happy to hear of us recruiting back room staff with Championship experience!

What a distinctive lack of ambition from us, we should be targeting premiership experience people otherwise how will we attain such a dream!