Tom Daley is GAY! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tom Daley is GAY!

Funnily enough, I am 6'2", Blond and Blue eyed. Maybe I am the perfection of our Species? That Machinegun is making more sense.

Just for the record, I am tolerant of pretty much anything and anyone, as long as nobody is being hurt. People can do anything they want, as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, capable of making their own decisions.

What I will not tolerate is the persecution of someone because of their lifestyle, when that lifestyle has zero impact on the people trying to stop it.

I think that's fair enough, and something most rational could agree with.

Jesus,Tom Daley is Gay !
Christ,I`m shocked,stunned,gobsmacked,Nay worse,I`m absolutely flabbermegasticalised.

(see,what i did with the religious thing ! :59: )

Whatever....Lets just support the Gay guy "yet again", poor old fella. The people that cant accept homosexuality lets just shoot em...I mean how dare they...They could at the very least just tell lies couldnt they?

I would actually like to see some athlete go public saying he cant accept homosexuality or he cant accept black people. At least this really would be opening up in a public way. And its quite funny because I was only reading article today on the BBC web site, where scientists say "most" of humanity have a natural ingrained racial bias.

The Fear - 2/12/2013 20:07

randy.stand - 2/12/2013 18:36

life is good. 2013 has been the best year of my life.

All anyone can hope for, to see a good mate and a good person say things like that.

Chuffed.

Cheers mate! :35:

No idea skeggy lol!

Hilarious green tea.. you mock someone for ''coming out'' as it goes and think everyone is feeling sorry for them but you don't know how that feels do you? You haven't a clue how it would feel to tell people you love and care for something you think might not go down well. Imagine being how you are and realising just telling your loved ones something that you can't help could affect your relationship with them. Just think about that for a moment. Its easy really for a grown man to look at these things and think, '' no problem, ill just cut these people out'' but imagine still living with your parents, not having any regular income because your still a student. Imagine all that. And imagine all the shit you have to overcome just to be the person you are. Just think about all of that for a moment and then remember how wrong it is to judge someone on who they are.

randy.stand - 2/12/2013 20:58

The Fear - 2/12/2013 20:07

randy.stand - 2/12/2013 18:36

life is good. 2013 has been the best year of my life.

All anyone can hope for, to see a good mate and a good person say things like that.

Chuffed.

Cheers mate! :35:

No idea skeggy lol!

Hilarious green tea.. you mock someone for ''coming out'' as it goes and think everyone is feeling sorry for them but you don't know how that feels do you? You haven't a clue how it would feel to tell people you love and care for something you think might not go down well. Imagine being how you are and realising just telling your loved ones something that you can't help could affect your relationship with them. Just think about that for a moment. Its easy really for a grown man to look at these things and think, '' no problem, ill just cut these people out'' but imagine still living with your parents, not having any regular income because your still a student. Imagine all that. And imagine all the shit you have to overcome just to be the person you are. Just think about all of that for a moment and then remember how wrong it is to judge someone on who they are.

Yeah, that's all well and good, but you have got an iPad. That's got to count against you in anyone's book. :17: :17: :17: :67: :67: :67:

In all seriousness GT i respect anybodys free speech and thoughts (within sanity) but randy lad is a good en, can you honestly say he or anybody like him a fellow Villan suffering the same as all of us is so wrong or bad for a choice in life they makeand they don't bother nobody and are happy?

Just as an example GT, on my estate there are some proper low lives that bother ordinary people bosting things pinching things these are the real menace and trouble to society not people like randy that lives his life (or tom daley) the same as all of us, i can not see why you would be so strongly agaisnt fellow Villans being happy cos thats what it means to randy and tom they are who they are amybe until we get out the dark ages and start realising that live and let live is the only way any so called god would want us to be and do anyway if this god fella was proper and fair surely?

Not being a goody two shoes here and trying to look good i seriously wish fellow Villans would realise that race sex hetra/homo sexuel whichever means nothing when standing in the stands bored shitless on a saturday afternoon suffering together, stand by each other nobody can stop fellow eoples feelings i ahve learnt this i used to think bad about gay people but not no more they don't bother me so why should i have an opinion on them it is what it is in life,

GT your a good lad just think randy has been through enough without bringing his life into question, me and you are far from perfect mate only Fear is perfect he told me so!

randy, who needs the support "most"...

The guys coming out, or the guys(family members) struggling to come to terms with the news?

I say "poor old Gay guy" because all that people tend to think/care about is the guy coming out. They dont care about the people/family members that cant grasp it..Instead they are judged and should be shot!

SKEGGY - 2/12/2013 20:29

I wonder if young Tom takes or gives so to speak? Any thoughts on this Simon?

Good to see you back in the land of Virtual Skeggy

................................................................................

My answer to this topic about Tom Daley being gay is: So, and.

That is it

DeanoVilla - 2/12/2013 15:49

It's hardly shock news anyway is it?

I've already seen the Headline from the back page of tomorrows Sun.

"Frank Bruno is Black"

Priceless :17: