Told you, | Vital Football

Told you,

CuckFan

Vital Squad Member
And told you again, and again.

Some of you on here need to listen to Cuckfan, not that restated anti-club-failed-lawman-cum-teaboy.

Another "look at em I'm special" post. I hope we get bought by arabs because that will really piss you off cockfan. Any news on the Man City players signing? seeing as you are always right you belled.

Facts are facts.

I called it on here - I stated I think he wants out, and probably gone before the end of the season.

Simple as.

And yet many of you haven't even got the balls to predict 'scorecast'.

That's weak, fella's - weak.

More over - I told you that was why Benitez was staying, despite shit funding in the summer - he's hoping Ashley is going.

He wants to be part of a BIG future.

I just hope it's not a middle-eastern, especially Qatari based outfit that buys us.

There is that US billionaire who might be interested, owns the New England Patriots.

Im not wanting to start my own 'I told you so' Cuckfan but nowt has been done yet and this maybe just another notch on the PR headboard. Obviously we all hope it's the last chapter though.

Indeed.

You and I have discussed this many times before.

I'm letting the losers know, I called it.

Some on here know about as much football/business/NUFC that they could write it all on the back of a stamp in crayon. The usual gobshites.

Same ones that say you have to spend £xx,xxx,xxx to buy a good player; not with Rafa.

:8:
:14:

CuckFan - 16/10/2017 22:50

Indeed.

You and I have discussed this many times before.

I'm letting the losers know, I called it.

Some on here know about as much football/business/NUFC that they could write it all on the back of a stamp in crayon. The usual gobshites.

Same ones that say you have to spend £xx,xxx,xxx to buy a good player; not with Rafa.

:8:
:14:

I think ive called this every year for the last 5 or so although I agree this latest statement is a change from the norm. Still think there is a sting in the tail by this deferred payment malarkey. What Ashley wants will most likely be the stumbling block and if he doesn't compromise then he'll take the club off the market come January 31st.

Hope it's done and dusted by the time the window is here. But that's a challenge, for sure.

But as I've said for ages now - it's like a weight around his neck owning us now, all of his own doing, that he can just do without.

CuckFan - 16/10/2017 17:18

And told you again, and again.

Some of you on here need to listen to Cuckfan, not that restated anti-club-failed-lawman-cum-teaboy.
Mutterings of an attention seeking narcissist.