Toffolo signs - confirmed | Vital Football

Toffolo signs - confirmed

if he can be the left-footed eardley we have another piece of the jigsaw in place.
has anyone seen him play?

After Sam struggled for parts of last season I wonder whether Harry will be first choice? Good competition for places that's for sure.

Excellent signing. Two of the best left backs in the league at ours now. Can either one play further forward or centrally?

I think Sam struggled last season. I know that teams attacked us down our left when Sam played, I see Harry as a starter to be honest. Sam is good but appears to have lost a yard since his groin/Adductor issues.

I think Sam struggled last season. I know that teams attacked us down our left when Sam played, I see Harry as a starter to be honest. Sam is good but appears to have lost a yard since his groin/Adductor issues.
I would also expect Toffolo to start but I still think Sam could do league 1 football.

Just watched the highlight video from the club post and something tells me he’ll be very popular very quickly here. Very very good signing!!!

Just watched the highlight video from the club post and something tells me he’ll be very popular very quickly here. Very very good signing!!!

He seems to like sliding tackles...