Rza

Vital Champions League
5 at the back and conceded within 11 minutes. Masterstroke

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181226-151702.png
    Screenshot_20181226-151702.png
    224 KB · Views: 3
There's tactics?

Looks like an absolute fucking shambles to me, captain Jamaal st his overrated best again. Gonna get fucking battered unless the bin dippers get another and take the foot off the gas.

Oh and Joselu WTF?

That lineup with Joselu leading the line is weak.
Be the usual excuses at the end, final ball, magnificent effort and work rate etc. End result zero points. A familiar tale. We are fortunate that the teams below us are not doing well.

Proof that 5 at the back does absolutely fuck all for your defence. If you're gona go and get beat 4 or 5 nil you may as well have a fucking go

Just looking at net spend for the two clubs since we drew at Liverpool. theirs is over £100m, we have made a net surplus of almost £30m. Gross spends have been £380m against £113m which maybe isn't the best measure but gives an idea of relative squad values. Just to put things in perspective, our last win at Anfield came under KK, Roy Evans was manager on Merseyside, Souness having been sacked a few months earlier.

VanDijk cost more than our whole teamand bench but that doesn't deflect the fact Benitez played a weakenedside and effectively threw the match. All after saying midweek he had a special formula to stop Liverpool. The guy makes mourinho teams look like total football

Ritchie at left back and Hayden on the right wing ?
Ritchie at left back and Hayden on the right wing ?
hawway then rza spill the beans....I have no
That lineup with Joselu leading the line is weak.
Be the usual excuses at the end, final ball, magnificent effort and work rate etc. End result zero points. A familiar tale. We are fortunate that the teams below us are not doing well.
nowt to do with fortune owl...it’s very calculated

Awful virtually a forfeit that today. They need something from Watford and Cardiff with hard games vs Manchester United, Chelsea and City on the horizon. Makes that Fulham 0-0 look even worse.

Whatever the tactics,the loyal fan base that are going to "kick off" if Rafa goes(Not kick off with what Ashley has done)and they support Ashley every time they enter the ground have a team that they deserve.
When the fat twat eventually leaves I hope those with the season ticket badge of honour can't look at themselves in the mirror.

God that was hard viewing,it's ok tho the word round the campfire is there's a going to be a massive boycott from the season ticket holders,yellow vests & water cannon outside the Gallowgate for the Blackburn game,allegedly.

God that was hard viewing,it's ok tho the word round the campfire is there's a going to be a massive boycott from the season ticket holders,yellow vests & water cannon outside the Gallowgate for the Blackburn game,allegedly.

All Ashley has to do is say "I'm selling, honest!" a couple of days before the game and the magpie group will call the whole thing off.

The whole club is a shambles, including The Mangers tactics and team selection.
Bottom three in a few weeks.

To be honest I couldn't give a fuck who is manager or who the players are or what results are now.If we win the 52000 are happy and I don't want that.The club is rotten thanks to the owner and the new generation of fan.
The best manager in the world couldn't work or do anything under this fat twat.Thats not an excuse for Benitez it is fact.
I sit and wait for the fans that support the team and not the regimes next move when the fakeover doesn't happen and Rafa runs his contract down.

Ashley has grown in strength since he employed Benitez.
Ignoring or trivialising the current managers role in the rape of our club epitomises how easy it is for spivs like himself to get away with murder.
Hitler needed Göbels laurel needed hardy let’s stop making excuses for the Spanish waiter.