Todays MOM | Page 2 | Vital Football

Todays MOM

Probably why Norwood shaded it
Oli Norwood today:
6 key passes (highest in game)
85 completed passes (most in game by almost 20)
11 crosses 6 accurate (biggest in game)
14 long passes 8 accurate (highest in game)
112 touches overall (next highest was enda on 79, huge game high)
5 interceptions (highest in game)
4 tackles (highest for blades)

Probably why Norwood shaded it
Oli Norwood today:
6 key passes (highest in game)
85 completed passes (most in game by almost 20)
11 crosses 6 accurate (biggest in game)
14 long passes 8 accurate (highest in game)
112 touches overall (next highest was enda on 79, huge game high)
5 interceptions (highest in game)
4 tackles (highest for blades)
How do you get hold of the stats Bully?
Can any fan find them?
Ta in advance

It's someone called blades analytics on twitter chips collates them from various stats sites and has a website called up the blades. com (highly original) also does a pod cast but I rarely bother with that,he also puts up stats of players we are linked with which can help decide if we think they will be good for us not that CW uses it I think he has his own statisticians

I'm always a fan of Fleck - he is fantastic but for me, I would have given MOTM to Henderson. He made good saves at the right time, particularly in second half when they broke away 3v1 and probably should have scored.

I'm putting my vote for fleck too but after a few more games I can see Norwood excelling and becoming a fans favourite. Just think of the midfield we will have when the messiah returns

It's someone called blades analytics on twitter chips collates them from various stats sites and has a website called up the blades. com (highly original) also does a pod cast but I rarely bother with that,he also puts up stats of players we are linked with which can help decide if we think they will be good for us not that CW uses it I think he has his own statisticians
Ta very much Bully.......I think I leave this to the experts. (I don't do Twitter etc).