Todays MOM | Vital Football

Todays MOM

Blades58

Vital Reserves Team
Was given to Norwood, who I thought had a great debut

However, for me it was Fleck

3 points, get in, onwards and upwards

Fleck was very unlucky but then again I’d have said the same about Norwood if Fleck had won it. Both were immense today with Billy not far behind.

And I know I’ve given both of them some stick but I thought Stevens and Clarke were a lot better today, Clarke was so unlucky not to score he did everything right.

And what about young DEAAANO?

I’m with you on that gray .... Henderson kept us in that game at the end .. what a Great moment for the lad .. The lad has blade blood running through him. We have savour this season having him .
Hard to choose between Fleck & Norwood today they both kept going until the very end & BILLY well................. :tank:

Henderson kept us in that game at the end .. what a Great moment for the lad .. The lad has blade blood running through him. We have savour this season having him .

Wilder said on the radio that the fourth official would have made sure that the ref disallowed the goal for offside if it had gone in, but fair play to Henderson as he didn't know that! I can only assume that the on field officials thought that it had defected off one of our players :wack:

Norwood was great as was Fleck hard to choose between them but you have to give a big mention to Hendo his reaction to both goals and his great save although the Norwich player was a mile off side made my day. All in all the team played far better than last week which is all we can ask for. Keep getting better keep winning we go up easy......

A much better all round performance from everyone could have gone either way with fleck and Ollie deano was great and how he celebrated our goal that was just impulse like the fans just a mention for mcgoldrick who set Billy up at the death chased a ball Leon would probably have left although he was unlucky today but goldie was in the right place and did the right thing,Billy is just Billy hey flagged up on quest he's scored better than 1 in 2 in this spell with us that's up there with the very best

Fleck was very unlucky but then again I’d have said the same about Norwood if Fleck had won it. Both were immense today with Billy not far behind.

And I know I’ve given both of them some stick but I thought Stevens and Clarke were a lot better today, Clarke was so unlucky not to score he did everything right.

And what about young DEAAANO?
Leon missed a very good chance but i think his form is definately improvin and in my view he worked hard.OLLY&FLECKY were joint MOTM for me both were brilliant.Hendo's a brilliant shot stopper but he's a line-r(like Paddy was)and it worries me when crosses were comin in and he dint come for many,all that said i think all round he's a better keeper than Jamal.What a feelin when BILLY BOY scored,i was BUZZIN,BUZZIN i tell ya,Ya med an owd BLADE very happy indeed our BILLY..:wahey:UTCB

Fleck probably shaded it from Oli but I special mention for John Egan and Bash (for that lovely ball at the end to help Goldie get his assist).

Fleck was MOTM.

Norwood will get most people's vote because they didn't see him against Hull.

Egan was good, as was Henderson. Clarke too, he worked hard.

Leonard was excellent when he came on which was great to see.

Wilder was MOM today,the identifying that young Woodburn's inclussion was not working and taking him off at h/t was critical.