Today's League One Match Thread (13/02/2021) | Page 10 | Vital Football

Today's League One Match Thread (13/02/2021)

I don’t think MA is 2 games from the sack. Hull have different expectations and different experiences to Lincoln in recent times. Lincoln getting in the playoffs would be an amazing achievement but do Hull expect autos?

I respect your view but we see the McCann situation differently and that is fine.

I'll leave if at this, but Hull, Charlton, Sunderland, Ipswich, Portsmouth and Peterborough can't all change their manager and guarantee the promotion their natural superior status merits especially as they are all fighting for one automatic place!

UTI

I'll leave if at this, but Hull, Charlton, Sunderland, Ipswich, Portsmouth and Peterborough can't all change their manager and guarantee the promotion their natural superior status merits especially as they are all fighting for one automatic place!

UTI

UTI
Peterborough and natural superior status in the same sentence? Apart from their cameos in the second tier, they are currently at or above their natural level.

I don’t think binning McCann could be considered knee jerk.
Do you leave McCann to continue to struggle to arrest their slide, or do you see them in a great position to go up and bring in someone that has actually won something as a manager?

On 14th February sacking McCann we were told was a good idea.
By 24th April - the usual football madness, is exposed for what it is.