Todays inevitable 3 points | Vital Football

Todays inevitable 3 points

Paul Kannell

Vital 1st Team Regular
With the 3 teams above us likely to struggle, will lift us up to 17th, the parasites favourite position, I mean what the fuck are we moaning about, he doesn't need to invest, everything's fine, anyway I'm off to Shite Direct to support the regime.

If we pit in our usual performance at Southampton it will be another defeat. Poor record there.

The fucking scumbag is there again today, come on Southampton, can’t bear to see a smile on his smug face.

Well Rafa's half time team talks haven't worked so far this season so I expect Southampton to score in the first 15 minutes of the second half.

With the 3 teams above us likely to struggle, will lift us up to 17th, the parasites favourite position, I mean what the fuck are we moaning about, he doesn't need to invest, everything's fine, anyway I'm off to Shite Direct to support the regime.
He'll be encouraged though,off the bottom and ever closer to 17th.

Benitez will be happy too. Not a shot on target and his dream of surviving via goal difference is 1 step closer to being true

We’re off the bottom aren’t we, I mean as Dennis Wise says just what do we want from the owner, Mike’s done great to have us in 19th after 11 years at the club.