Today | Vital Football

Today

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Game was there to be won today but for some reason we sat back getting deeper and deeper. In the end we could see it coming.
It's clear we struggle to hang on to a lead.
Some disappointing performances today - Viv in particular.
It's been a worrying couple of performances we have had over Easter and we are still in the mix - at the wrong end of the table.

I don't want to harp on about officials but for some strange reason Tilt & Vassell get nothing and today the liner didn't put his flag up once in the first half - 2nd he was nonstop one poor decision when Vass got away from the fullback he flagged for a foul.
Today wasn't the first time recently where these 2 are on the wrong end of decisions.

Something needs to change and quickly. Cullen coming back is a huge boost.
I think we will limp over the line. Staying up is crucial. We need to be as high up the leagues as possible if new owners are to come in.

We were half a step slower than Oldham for 90 minutes yesterday. This resulted in some poor and inaccurate passing throughout. Their first goal came from a failed clearance by Vass. Philliskirk is a dead loss imo. Longstaff seemed to pick up the team pace when he came on. But too little too late.
I hope Cullen is good for a full match now. He's needed.

Fortunately MKD and Northampton got beat as well