Today. | Vital Football

Today.

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
Great result and must have been all the sweeter for those lucky enough to be at the Vic. Well done to Dave and the lads. Here's hoping Sterry's half time substitution was only precautionary.
Well after 42 games the NL final table says Pools are the 4th best team in the NL. The play offs will offer the chance to show if the league table got it wrong.

As you say Alf2 a good result. The cliche is that come the end of the season the Table doesn't lie. I doubt anyone would have been able to forsee our final position prior to Christmas, so congratulations must goto DC and the players for turning fortunes around.

The Playoffs are a lottery so at the end any one of the six teams contesting could gain that final promotion spot. Bromley next Sunday will be a tense affair, I'm sure!

Indeed, at Christmas the idea of being in the play offs was a dream but now we are there, hope and expectations inevitably start to rise. I am avoiding excitement about the play offs though fingers firmly crossed. Bromley will be a different kettle of fish from Waymouth. In 180 minutes played against them we have not scored so Here's hoping the play offs are different from standard league games as DC was saying the other day.