To Posters & Casual Readers | Page 5 | Vital Football

To Posters & Casual Readers

If that is your feeble reply I'll pass till I get a reasonable response.
Come on Zog. If you're someone who we'd be surprised by, then at least give us a hint or two.

If you don't want to be in Hamptons world, (other thread), then I'll guess that you're Mrs Dave Whelan.........you can't be DW as you've not come me out with anything racist so far!

😉

You're right Ihaven'taclue ................... Lowe is the current scapegoat. However, in his case (as opposed to Jordi for eg), he's brought it on himself.

I absolutely agree we should give him credit for his role in yesterday's goal, ........ and to be fair, he had a few little flashes elsewhere ........ but his general contribution continually falls short of what we might expect as someone who should be pulling his tripe out for the team.

He scored the other week ......... with his only real contribution in the game. Now if he was doing this every week, then he'd get a lot more leeway ......... but he's not.

In general, his performances haven't been to a good enough standard ....... and given that he doesn't always look like he's busting a gut, this isn't easily forgiven. Yesterday, he didn't once gamble on making a run in anticipation of a flick on from Moore. Lazy?

Also, his decision making is often poor. Yesterday, he had a nothing shot from the left side of the box, when he had Morsy totally free only yards away, and with a much better angle on goal.

Up to you Jamal........either do summat exceptional (that gets us a goal) every week, or pull your bloody finger out and get stuck in.
Maybe it's Cook who brought it on for the lad.
1 for signing a winger then not using a wide man.
2 for persistently playing him despite his poor form.

Maybe it's Cook who brought it on for the lad.
1 for signing a winger then not using a wide man.
2 for persistently playing him despite his poor form.

If he's a winger, I've a friend in Nigeria who has a proposition for you. Regardless, Cook starts him out wide, but Lowe hardly ever looks to take on a player.

As for the playing him whilst in poor form, I agree, ........though I can also see that if he were dropped when he should have been , that some would have said that he wasn't given a proper chance !

The lad needs to take responsibility for his own performance and form. Full stop.

You're not normally so easy on these overpaid wastes of space.
;)

If that is your feeble reply I'll pass till I get a reasonable response.
Thing is frankly don't care who you are more important is what you are - at a guess - rose tinted, misguided 🤡 apologist probably voted remain (soz Moonay !) and supporter of virtue signaling woke snowflakery.
If you're happy good luck to you 😉

Hello. This is an interesting thread inspiring my first post. I have been lurking for years and I have been tempted numerous times to sign up. This is a great platform on which to share views on all things Latics, and there are some really erudite, well balanced posts here. What has put me off however, is how often (almost always) good sensible debate reverts into insults and general bickering. Such a shame, but it seems certain indivduals revel in taking the opposite opinion just so they can hurl insults from the security of a keyboard. I know there are others who share my opinion and don't sign up for these reasons. I'm not sure if I will continue to post, just have to see how it goes.
On the bright side, at least Get A Grip is no longer here....