To Posters & Casual Readers | Page 3 | Vital Football

To Posters & Casual Readers

And that’s the attitude that makes it easier to stay away from here .

Hang on!
So its ok for you to rubbish football south of the border but no one is allowed to have a go at the shite you lot watch up in Scotland just in case you take offence?

Grow up ffs!

Last edited:
If you could get rid of SN more people might post - the inane comments and negativity are not ones you get from true supporters !

If you could get rid of SN more people might post - the inane comments and negativity are not ones you get from true supporters !

Stand up to his "inane comments" then, we all have negativity in us at times, if you cannot do that put him on ignore but you cannot ban someone becaus their posts are stupid, otherwise you would be history for your suggestion.

Stand up to his "inane comments" then, we all have negativity in us at times, if you cannot do that put him on ignore but you cannot ban someone becaus their posts are stupid, otherwise you would be history for your suggestion.
Agree with that LMB though just because someone's pov isn't the same as your own does not make it "stupid" everyone is entitled to their own opinion, misguided or otherwise 😉

As you can see ..... I posted then took a break and came back for a while. Then I stopped again. I dunno, we're all different but for me I stopped enjoying it. The fun seemed to disappear and it was replaced by too much forum aggro and unkindness. However, I still do Park Run and I think the Wigan PR is one of the hardest I've done. I actually thought the Millwall game was a good'un, I thought Lowe had a reasonable game, he's tireless and a hassler; Cedric, Keiffer and Sam were all equal MoMs and I thought we played some reasonable football. At Wigan we always seem to have to have a scapegoat - it used to be Jordi, Ronnie Stam, Jacobs, Naismith, MAF and now its Lowe's turn. Bloody great that Keiffer can play as both a striker and full back.

Clueless.....Speaking of scapegoats, i seem to be responsible for the lack of activity on these boards, well by a minority.

I've got news for that lot, i'm going nowhere, deal with it!
Ok fair do's I'll come back cluelessly now and again. As for yesterday. Good chips, I got there on an Avanti, good beer, good laughs, good people, GOOD game, crackin goal because it was a goal, What's not to like.