To Date: What is your favourite Pochettino moment? | Vital Football

To Date: What is your favourite Pochettino moment?

D

Departed

Beating Chelsea at Stamford Bridge?

Qualifying for CL the firs time in his tenure?

Beating Pep last season?

Beating Real Madrid this season?

Finishing at the top of the group of death this season in the CL?

Let’s hear it!

Harry winks jumping into Pochettino ‘s arms after scoring his first goal?

I loved our first 11 last season. That spine was something else. I doubt we will ever have one as strong as that again.

Finishing 2nd with the points tally we had is hands down his biggest achievement.

LOL he never used to be like this. Me giving him the mods role has changed him.

:LOL:

That and Pochettino. Seriously. I enjoy watching well run companies function. This isn’t any different now Levy has Pochettino.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hasn't happened yet! It will when he leaves. The WBA result was a disaster and typical of Tinno.....

Qualifying for Champions League Football and all that entails with a game to go the season before we move into our new home.

Levy must be over the moon.

The day he believed and bought into the project that is putting this club where it deserves to be .
The project offered to him with the tools provided by levy would have been laughed at by anybody else . I take my hat off to him

Winks celebrating his goal with MP was truly a great moment and a player giving back to a coach who took a chance on him.

Many many others

Finally beating the chavs away is the one for me, that millstone had been round our necks for a ridiculous number of years.

Finally beating the chavs away is the one for me, that millstone had been round our necks for a ridiculous number of years.

As good as beating a SAF managed United at OT. There is nothing better than being the giant killer.