To ALL Season ticket holders and lovers of NCFC | Page 2 | Vital Football

To ALL Season ticket holders and lovers of NCFC

Will you stay away from the rest of the games ?

• Total voters
Nah loose change, to be a true Norwich supporter which I have been for over 50 years you learn to take the rough with the smooth, it's the belonging that counts, not about shite managers and owners...they come and go..we dont! Its always been a roller coaster ride supporting NCFC.

Agreed but we cannot get rid of owners who have been there too long and are ruining the club for next generation.
Managers and players will be good and bad and come and go.

If i was a season ticket holder i would not attend the rest of the season, i actually agree with boycotting the remaining 4 games. Were going to actually be probably worse off points wise than the last calamitous relegation season and its about half the points needed to stay up, why should the fans support that? Its utter BS again, shambolic and embarrassing again and again. Lets hope everton stay up and drags them ***** Leeds down with us

My son is back from Uni for the Spurs game so will probably both make it....It will be my 1st game in months!
I let a friend use my tickets for the Newcastle game as he wanted to let his young son enjoy the atmosphere in the Barclay...they left well early!

Was it rivers on CC who said fans need to stop showing up at games and that will make a massive point yo the owners.

I don't think Delia care if fans are there or not. I mean look at her smiling and laughing at our relegation.

Sadly it will only be a few supporters getting a bad reaction from media and majority of supporters who are content with failure.

If I wasn’t on a weeks isolation I would definitely be part of protests Anyone who dearly loves our club should support protests in any peaceful and legal way they can , The Smiffs have created a culture of acceptance of second best and failure at the club and need removing if we want to move forwards

Just feels like there's nothing left - and no hope for the future - just more drudgery of the same - DS basically said that without spending you have no hope - MOD assesment said bad signings, no identity, no soul, no idea - changing lanes down to Championship isnt gonna improve that one iota. Interest level zero - points are pointless unless we can get off the bottom - none ofvthe others deserve to be bottom - we've earnt that right - at least let us achieve one thing we have been the leader in - will Spurs have nothing to play for and be on holiday in the last match - probably another thrashing to crap on the nest - who cares - totally meaningless - cant be arsed anymore - losing mentality - yep - lose the early champ games like we do and tbis lot wont pull themselves out of it - most emotion shown is to throw the hands up in the air through frustration - not good enough sunshines

If I wasn’t on a weeks isolation I would definitely be part of protests Anyone who dearly loves our club should support protests in any peaceful and legal way they can , The Smiffs have created a culture of acceptance of second best and failure at the club and need removing if we want to move forwards

Second hand op shop mentality clearly shown by the table

Sadly it will only be a few supporters getting a bad reaction from media and majority of supporters who are content with failure.
From experience DG, ( you are spot on). The majority do want change but are the same people who think it is no need to protest because it won't do any good.

I’m sorry…….I ‘ll have to protest in my living room on this occasion after witnessing back to back defeats.