To ALL Season ticket holders and lovers of NCFC | Vital Football

To ALL Season ticket holders and lovers of NCFC

Will you stay away from the rest of the games ?

• Total voters
Definitely staying away from all the games now and as far as I can from the obnoxious , rude Webber , and the selfish unambitious Smiffs who are not fit to run our precious NCFC

we are not on tv.
presume only on the minimum amount of games in contract with tv.

I suppose unless tv want to see a thrashing there is no point on having us on.

Silence as usual from the doddering Smiffs . If they don’t sack Webber soon then they become complicit in the shame he had brought to the club and are complicit in Webbers distain for all our fans with his Times interview and his actions on Saturday after the game. ‘ Lets be hearing from you Smiff ! ‘

Is that how much a season ticket is, DG?

£546.50

Are there different levels of season ticket? Like better sears/area? I've never had one or looked into one so no idea.

Expensive that to watch a pile of shit !

Nah loose change, to be a true Norwich supporter which I have been for over 50 years you learn to take the rough with the smooth, it's the belonging that counts, not about shite managers and owners...they come and go..we dont! Its always been a roller coaster ride supporting NCFC.

If I lived near to norwich if defo get one but just not worth it especially not worth upsetting the lady when I go to football every weekend and leave her with the kids