tiredeness excuse ( yawn) | Vital Football

tiredeness excuse ( yawn)

Elmag

Vital Squad Member
(see what i did there ? :17: )
any way , watching wigan last night and the effort they put in , i had a quick look this morning and calculated ( quickly) we have played only 6 more games than them this year.
comparing the two squads and the performances they put in , it just shows how pathetic pardews tiredness excuse is.( i havent heard martinez complaining) WHAT A LOAD OF SHITE !

I think they actually are tired. But the reason for that is that they are unfit. And the reason for that is shitty management and shitty coaching. And the answer to that problem is fairly fucking obvious.

They aren't going to get fitter by playing golf and only going in for an hour

I'd have the fuckers in from 6am - 5pm

I would imagine they are also mentally and emotionally tired. If I was a professional footballer and had to work under him day after day, I think I'd be suicidal within the year.

Don't forget he's constantly telling them they are tired - great man management that. When was the last time you had a top manager say that about his players whilst they still had something to play for?

Seem to recall Alex Ferguson addressing this tiredness issue a few years ago and stated that if his players wanted to experience what being tired is theyshould try getting a real job where you work 40 odd hours per week.

Said it before but when we were playing in the champions league and on the road to finishing 3rd in the prem under SBR (imagine that mackems) it was basically the same 11 Wed and Sat. The best 11 players, if fit, were picked (its not fucking rocket science mind........on the right wing..........pick your best right winger etc..........repeat until team sheet filled).
No fucker complained about being tired then as I recall. They only twisted when they were dropped.

It's a mentality thing. I'm sure that loads of you have experienced the 'fitness buzz'. You start to improve your fitness and stamina then .... Hey ho... It is like a obsession the fitness & stamina build, there is something happens on your head.
We need fitness coaches for our ATHLETES.

Aye I was impressed with Wigan as well and concluded they have a better squad than us. This is credit to the Wigan regime and a poor reflection on us. Yes we need to replace Pards with better but all this blaming him for everything ? The overpaid so called professionals have to take some of the blame.

Don't agree SJP personally think Pardew has actually managed to turn some talented players into shit. I have worked for both good and bad bosses and i know for a fact that i would always go the extra mile for a decent boss and i think it is the same with the players, the bloke is a clueless, vain prick and i think with a decent manager and a couple of forwards we have a squad that would be nowhere near the bottom half of the table.

Agree Bruce, maybe not so much the squad but our starting 11 should be in, or at least challenging top 10.

Every successful person I know cannot stand it when people make excuses, I don't see a ruthless billionaire being any different. If he trusts pardew after this season he's an idiot.

Toon_Demon - 8/5/2013 21:07

Aye, if we lost after a european game sir bobby would hold his hands up and admit we were poor,

He did mate, but as I recall we had a pretty good record in those days playing after Europe.