Time to protest? | Vital Football

Time to protest?

Rytoon

Vital Squad Member
Is going to to play out 2 ways.

1.Whether Rafa walks or not,if he decides to stay then the protests will be minimal & we carry on & on & ..... If he goes then it could get tasty,the diehards & their anger might be ready for revolt,there's an appetite we've not seen for a while.

2.There's a body to organise it.

Regardless of either, tubby needs to know he's not going to get it his all his own way.

For a region that has a proud history of protest the time is close either way to give the fucker a hard time.
Personally having just got a part season ticket I'm prepared to boycott a game or two for the cause & would like to see the **** hanging from the Swing Bridge.
As for or the likes of o.m. calling supporters "fkn wankers" this could be your time to mobilise,just do it with a bit of humility.

Rafa's definitely going it's just a question of when not if. January or the summer. As for a protest if Ashley had done this in Manchester or Liverpool he'd have been hounded out years ago, I wouldn't bank on it here, 10 yrs this prick's walked all over us. For a proud region and so called 'hotbed of football' I just see loyalty as a poor excuse for not having the pride to stand up to this horrible excuse for a human being.

He will be gone to West Ham once Bilic gets sacked and fatty will make a few quid in compo, and will bring in someone of the calibre of the likes of Pardew/Allardyce. I wont slag Benitez for leaving but that doesn't make him a good a manager as some on here think he is.

Good to see you express an interest goat,what would be your level of protest if the shit hits the fan?
Aye,P.K. think you're right,there's an apathy whether you're a season ticket holder or not.
Should this site not be doing more?

Rytoon - 5/9/2017 22:54

Good to see you express an interest goat,what would be your level of protest if the shit hits the fan?
Aye,P.K. think you're right,there's an apathy whether you're a season ticket holder or not.

I think we did have our say years ago with us emailing companies associated with Ashley for a while as well as some giving up going etc.

I just think it's a mix of the society we're in today which has bred apathy. My excuse is that I see more important things in real life like family etc although im a sheep in wanting to take part in something that will guarantee to oust the fatman rather than be a ring leader.

Rytoon - 5/9/2017 22:54

I don't think he's particularly bothered about a drop in income from attendences . I do think a mass boycott of any home televised game on Sky or BT would affect him. Also id like to see any company associated with him targeted, piss them off to get to him so to speak.

I agree with the above. Sky will not be happy with empty seats when they are trying to pimp their wares across the globe.

There'll be no protests just a few of the die-hards that are still left will walk away and be replaced by somebody on an even cheaper ticket deal. I read in the local rag that 80,000 students study in Newcastle so there's a bit of a market there for cheap deals.

After being sadly let down in the protests before the Hull, Liverpool and Spurs games I don't think anybody will have the stomach for organising another demonstration for people that really don't care enough to be bothered. Welcome to modern day football - it's not for me and I hope Rafa just fucks off so I can give up the ghost until football consumes itself with greed.